Medela Freestyle Hands-Free Double Electric Breast Pump with Feeding uploaded by Nicole K.Medela Freestyle Hands-Free Double Electric Breast Pump with Feeding uploaded by Kelsie B.Medela Freestyle Hands-Free Double Electric Breast Pump with Feeding uploaded by Claudia M.

BY MEDELA #25 in Breast Pumps & Accessories

Find breast pumps at Target.com! The medela freestyle gift set is designed for the mobile-pumping mom. Compact and lightweight, it can be plugged in or battery operated with the included rechargeable lithium ion battery. The double pump has adjustable speed and vacuum settings, a let-down setting that stimulates milk flow, and a hands-free pump option. This set includes everything needed for collecting, storing and feeding breast milk. the affordable care act (aca) is expanding benefits for breastfeeding support and supplies. To learn more about these changes and how it might impact you, read medela's aca overview. see more...

• I am currently using a manual hand pump to express milk after eve...1 Answers
  • Is it easy to use? And is it really hands free?2 Answers
  • Is there a difference between this one and the Pump in style? Are...1 Answers
Medela Freestyle Hands-Free Double Electric Breast Pump with Feeding
  • "Saved me so much time, I was actually able to keep up with feedings and pump enough to get us through a day out of the house." in 2 reviews
  • "I would highly recommend medela!" in 1 review
  • "I could pump anywhere between 6-12 oz (after my supply was established) after only 20 minutes of wearing this." in 1 review
Candace J.
Candace J.
Medela is by far, hands down the best breast pump out there. I purchased one right after my daughter was born because the pump I had previously purchased wasn't quite doing the job it should have and it was only a single pump. This pump helped tremendously with my pumping while my daughter was in the nicu. I would recommended any medela product to any pregnant friend or moms!
Claudia M.
Claudia M.
I love how I can take this pump everywhere and not worry about how I'm going to plug it ,I just can't stand how poor suction it has although it works very good and way gentle then the Pump in style I wish there was more than 10 levels of suction !!Good for on the go just throw it in a bag very small but also loud .
Jordan L.
Jordan L.
Louisville, KY
Mega Parent Expert
I breastfed my son and also pumped, especially early on because he was sick and I had to pump and feed him to keep his weight up. This thing was great. I can take it with me wherever I go, so I never forget to pump, and can do it anywhere I needed to. For my son this was important.
Sora L.
Sora L.
A must have for working moms. It's so convenient because of its portability and a lifesaver given my 1hr 45 min commute each way. I used it for both my kids and when I had technical issues, the company was very responsive in resolving the problem.
Jessie K.
Jessie K.
Savannah, GA
This machine is worth it's weight in gold to me. I couldn't make it without this pump. It's so efficient and I'm able to pump quickly and painlessly. It does a good job holding battery life and I love small convenient size of this machine.
Becky B.
Becky B.
Fairview, TN
Best breast pump around! I tried several brands before buying the Medella and I was very disappointed. This pump gets the job done. I would recommend this to any mother planning on breast feeding. Worth every penny...
Tiana C.
Tiana C.
Such a life saver! My son was a preemie and was in the nicu for a while, so having a mobile pump like this helped so much When I had to leave! It was easy to carry and store milk in until I got back to the hospital.
Crystal A.
Crystal A.
Hands down the best breast pump; controlling the suction was a big plus, it works wonderfully, easy to clean, is fast and a fantastic investment. Bonus is you can rent them from the hospital as well.
Heather W.
Heather W.
Lake Forest, CA
I have newborn twins and one doesn't like to breastfeed. This pump saves me because it's a double pump that is a lot more efficient and powerful than the others I've tried.
Shawna S.
Shawna S.
Cambria, WI
Mega Parent Expert
I haven't had a problem with this pump. I feel it is a good one and it is reasonably priced. Would recommend to anyone looking for a pump that's hands free.
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Beaumont, TX
Is it easy to use? And is it really hands free?
Jackqueline H.
Jackqueline H.
Mega Parent Expert
I am currently using a manual hand pump to express milk after every feeding, currently looki for one where I don't have to be sitting down stuck in one spot, also heading back to work and school. What are the pros and cons of this product?)
Erica S.
Erica S.
Mega Parent Expert
Is there a difference between this one and the Pump in style? Are they both electric and especially hands free? Also if not hands free, can I wear 1 of those pumping bras and make it "hands free?" I would be nursing and pumping daily. Thank you mamas!
Jasmine A.
Jasmine A.
Anthony, NM
Does this work good? I always had a manual one.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Huntsville, AL
I wasn't able to pump with my last baby and am wondering if this is easy to use and worth the money? Were you able to pump what you needed?