BY MEDELA #23 in Breast Pumps & Accessories

Find breast pumps at Target.com! The medela freestyle gift set is designed for the mobile-pumping mom. Compact and lightweight, it can be plugged in or battery operated with the included rechargeable lithium ion battery. The double pump has adjustable speed and vacuum settings, a let-down setting that stimulates milk flow, and a hands-free pump option. This set includes everything needed for collecting, storing and feeding breast milk. the affordable care act (aca) is expanding benefits for breastfeeding support and supplies. To learn more about these changes and how it might impact you, read medela's aca overview. see more...

• I am currently using a manual hand pump to express milk after eve...1 Answers
  • Is it easy to use? And is it really hands free?2 Answers
  • Is there a difference between this one and the Pump in style? Are...1 Answers
Medela Freestyle Hands-Free Double Electric Breast Pump with Feeding
  • "Saved me so much time, I was actually able to keep up with feedings and pump enough to get us through a day out of the house." in 2 reviews
  • "I would highly recommend medela!" in 1 review
  • "I could pump anywhere between 6-12 oz (after my supply was established) after only 20 minutes of wearing this." in 1 review
Paige B.
Winston-Salem
Iv used mine for 12 months with both of my kids and loved it! Saved so much time especially while I was at work. I got mine through my local WIC program. My kids did not mind it with the little sound it makes, I would definitely recommend!
Ciara G.
Shelbyville, IN
Mega Parent Expert
Hands down the best pump! Perfect for Momma's that are on the go! My kids were in the nicu for a few months, so it was very helpful for me! I could use it anywhere. Even in the car. I recommend this to every mom I am around!
Kelsey B.
I used this with both of my babies and it worked great!!! I used it with my daughter for about 6 months. Had a son 1.5 years later and also used it with him for about 6 months. Great product. Worth the money.
Kelsie B.
Eau Claire, WI
I love how small and portable this pump is. The battery lasts me close to a week of pumping at work with no charge. So worth the additional cost when comparing the pump in style
Sora L.
A must have for working moms. It's so convenient because of its portability and a lifesaver given my 1hr 45 min commute each way. I used it for both my kids and when I had technical issues, the company was very responsive in resolving the problem.
Candace J.
Medela is by far, hands down the best breast pump out there. I purchased one right after my daughter was born because the pump I had previously purchased wasn't quite doing the job it should have and it was only a single pump. This pump helped tremendously with my pumping while my daughter was in the nicu. I would recommended any medela product to any pregnant friend or moms!
Charlin F.
Mega Parent Expert
Medela is absolutely amazing when it comes to having the best breastfeeding products. I used this pump, and it made breastfeeding so much easier for me. As if having a hands free pump wasn't amazing as is, the fact that it was so lightweight was a relief when it came to portability.
Jordan L.
Louisville, KY
Mega Parent Expert
I breastfed my son and also pumped, especially early on because he was sick and I had to pump and feed him to keep his weight up. This thing was great. I can take it with me wherever I go, so I never forget to pump, and can do it anywhere I needed to. For my son this was important.
Jessie K.
Savannah , GA
This machine is worth it's weight in gold to me. I couldn't make it without this pump. It's so efficient and I'm able to pump quickly and painlessly. It does a good job holding battery life and I love small convenient size of this machine.
Tiana C.
Such a life saver! My son was a preemie and was in the nicu for a while, so having a mobile pump like this helped so much When I had to leave! It was easy to carry and store milk in until I got back to the hospital.
Nicole R.
Beaumont, TX
Is it easy to use? And is it really hands free?
Michelle M.
Conroe, TX
Has anyone used this breast pump, but found their baby doesn’t like the bottles by Medela?
Jackqueline H.
Mega Parent Expert
I am currently using a manual hand pump to express milk after every feeding, currently looki for one where I don't have to be sitting down stuck in one spot, also heading back to work and school. What are the pros and cons of this product?)
Erica S.
Mega Parent Expert
Is there a difference between this one and the Pump in style? Are they both electric and especially hands free? Also if not hands free, can I wear 1 of those pumping bras and make it "hands free?" I would be nursing and pumping daily. Thank you mamas!
Jasmine A.
Anthony, NM
Does this work good? I always had a manual one.