BY MEDELA #14 in Breast Pumps & Accessories

Find breast pumps at Target.com! The medela freestyle gift set is designed for the mobile-pumping mom. Compact and lightweight, it can be plugged in or battery operated with the included rechargeable lithium ion battery. The double pump has adjustable speed and vacuum settings, a let-down setting that stimulates milk flow, and a hands-free pump option. This set includes everything needed for collecting, storing and feeding breast milk. the affordable care act (aca) is expanding benefits for breastfeeding support and supplies. To learn more about these changes and how it might impact you, read medela's aca overview. see more...

• I am currently using a manual hand pump to express milk a...1 Answers
  • Is it easy to use? And is it really hands free?2 Answers
  • Is there a difference between this one and the Pump in st...1 Answers
Medela Freestyle Hands-Free Double Electric Breast Pump with Feeding
  • "Saved me so much time, I was actually able to keep up with feedings and pump enough to get us through a day out of the house." in 2 reviews
  • "I could pump anywhere between 6-12 oz (after my supply was established) after only 20 minutes of wearing this." in 1 review
  • "I would highly recommend medela!" in 1 review
Jennifer L.
N Las Vegas, NV
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I actually own this I had problems breastfeeding my baby and she would not latch on due to nipple confusion problems but this machine saved my life it is so easy to use very comfortable you set your settings that you are more comfortable with also very convenient love this!!
Olivia G.
Pensacola, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I would highly recommend this amazing Medela pump! It was so handy, I loved being able to do other things around the house while pumping! Will be using with our 3rd baby when they arrive later this year!
McKenzie A.
This is a great breast pump for the working (or non-working) mom who chooses to pump. Saving money on not having to buy formula was a huge plus--and more than made up for the initial cost of the pump itself. Having said that, here are the things I liked and did not like:

Pros: Say it with me, "Double electric breast pump!" I saved so much time with this thing than I would've if I'd have gone with a single or non-electric pump... I could pump anywhere between 6-12 oz (after my supply was established) after only 20 minutes of wearing this. I like that all the Medela products are compatible with most other bottle caps/nipples/etc. When I ran out of Medela bottles to pump into, I could hook up Playtex bottles to it as well and it worked out fine. Everything had a place in the carrying case, so it was easy to stay organized.
The pump itself has lasted so long-- through two babies. Some parts (like the charger) had to be replaced... which I'll get to now.

The cons: The charger and I did not get along for this pump. Though that may have been my fault. I got a cheap-o charger online that went to crap almost immediately. I had a car charger for it that also went kaput. It wasn't until I spent $29.99 on a charger specifically for the Pump in Style at Toys R Us did I find a charger that withstood the test of time.
I had a bit of a hard time locating replacement parts, but after I found out my local hospital carried them, it was never an issue anymore.
The only other thing I'd have to say as far as a con was that the shoulder strap snapped on my Medela pump bag. Not just in one spot, but in both connecting points. It's been awkward carrying it around without the strap as it's quite bulky, but I get by.

Overall, amazing product! I would definitely use it again, but I'm done having babies.
Paige B.
Winston-Salem
Iv used mine for 12 months with both of my kids and loved it! Saved so much time especially while I was at work. I got mine through my local WIC program. My kids did not mind it with the little sound it makes, I would definitely recommend!
Ciara G.
Shelbyville, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Hands down the best pump! Perfect for Momma's that are on the go! My kids were in the nicu for a few months, so it was very helpful for me! I could use it anywhere. Even in the car. I recommend this to every mom I am around!
Mea A.
Blue Island, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I use this pump specifically for work. I like that you can charge the battery and then has a timer I really do enjoy the two-step phase 4 the letdown and the pumping portion. It is not very loud when in use and that is a plus.
Sora L.
A must have for working moms. It's so convenient because of its portability and a lifesaver given my 1hr 45 min commute each way. I used it for both my kids and when I had technical issues, the company was very responsive in resolving the problem.
Candace J.
Medela is by far, hands down the best breast pump out there. I purchased one right after my daughter was born because the pump I had previously purchased wasn't quite doing the job it should have and it was only a single pump. This pump helped tremendously with my pumping while my daughter was in the nicu. I would recommended any medela product to any pregnant friend or moms!
Rebecca C.
Las Vegas, NV
Before I actually had my child, I bought a manual breast pump... Biggest mistake of my life. I didn't realize how hard it would be, especially when both breast needed to be pumped. I was ready to give up breast feeding when I found this pump, I tried it and I loved it. Saved me so much time, I was actually able to keep up with feedings and pump enough to get us through a day out of the house. Used it for 3 different pregnancy and I would never use another pump.
Ashley Z.
Poplar Bluff, MO
I used this product with both my daughter's and loved it. The dual pump allowed me to be about to pump at once without taking so long. I have used sever other brands and did not get the effectiveness as I did the with the Medela freestyle. Highly recommend if you plan on breastfeeding for everylong. Mine was used for 13 months with my 1st daughter and 7 months with second. (Lactose issue with her or it would have been longer).
Nicole R.
Beaumont, TX
Is it easy to use? And is it really hands free?
Michelle M.
Conroe, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Has anyone used this breast pump, but found their baby doesn’t like the bottles by Medela?
Amanda R.
Huntsville, AL
I wasn't able to pump with my last baby and am wondering if this is easy to use and worth the money? Were you able to pump what you needed?
Jasmine A.
Anthony, NM
Does this work good? I always had a manual one.
Erica S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
Is there a difference between this one and the Pump in style? Are they both electric and especially hands free? Also if not hands free, can I wear 1 of those pumping bras and make it "hands free?" I would be nursing and pumping daily. Thank you mamas!