New ParentNursing & FeedingBreast PumpsMedela
Freestyle Hands-Free Double Electric Breast Pump with

Medela Freestyle Hands-Free Double Electric Breast Pump with

by Medela

Find breast pumps at Target.com! The medela freestyle breast pump and accessory kit is designed for the mobile-pumping mom. Compact and lightweight it can be plugged in or battery operated with the included rechargeable lithium ion battery. The double pump has adjustable speed and vacuum settings, a let-down setting that stimulates milk flow, and a hands-free pump option. This set includes everything needed for collecting, storing and feeding breast milk.a the affordable care act (aca) is expanding benefits for breastfeeding support and supplies. To learn more about these changes and how it might impact you, read medela's aca overview.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Medela Freestyle Hands-Free Double Electric Breast Pump with!
Product Highlights
Did the job perfectly and the suction cups are one of the few that didn't irritate my nipples more.in reviews
Anna G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 7
My lifesaver!! My baby was born tongue tied and had a very hard time latching. We needed to pump to keep her breastfed. This double pump was solid and I could take it to work and plug in to pump. It works quickly and efficiently. My babies were happy listening to the machine as I was pumping because they came to know that was their yum yum.
Megan B.
Goshen, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I got one of these with each of my daughter's. I think this is the best brand for pumping. It isn't too awful loud and it really makes it easier because you can pump both breasts at the same time. I ended up buying the bra that kept them in place so I could walk around if I needed to all Mama's need one of these if they want to breast feed and need to get a good supply up.
Rachel D.
Wonderful breast pump that was well worth the money paid. I used this product for nine months and was able to feed my daughter the entire time. I recommend this pump to anyone that is wanting to breastfeed their child. You can get free hoses and other items from the hospital.
Courtney F.
Graniteville , SC
I loved the Medela Free Style! It seemed to have a great suction and it was very easy to clean. It's a small unit so you carry it with you and keep it out of sight at work or somewhere. It is pretty loud but no louder than any of the other brands I have seen.
Ashley F.
Port St Lucie, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 8
I was “gifted” this as part of my insurance during delivery. I only used it a few times, and I never got much milk during my pumping sessions. I still think this is a good product, it was my body that was faulty. 😥
Cheyenne D.
Nipomo, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 7
They recently changed the style of the pump and needless to say it’s the worst pump I’ve ever tried I barely got an oz of milk from each
Janine U.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Love this brand for breastpumping, last a long time, great suction power, great speeds, got it free with my insurance, make sure you check that out if you have health insurance
Jenifer G.
Stockton, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Amazing product. Price is a little high, but I enjoy this so much. I was able to pump while I was busy I my desk etc. so worth the price.
Estefany S.
Hartford, CT
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Medela Freestyle Hands-Free Double Electric Breast Pump with uploaded by Estefany S.
Medela Freestyle Hands-Free Double Electric Breast Pump with mi mejor experiencia con los extractores de leche está marca me va de maravilla úsenlas chicas es muy buena
Ashley K.
Holstein, NE
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Pumping made easy! Suction is great and my pump has lasted through 2 child now 3 and 1 years old. Lugging around all of your accessories needed to pump and properly store milk is easy to do with the Medela pumping bag and cooler bag. Getting this large kit makes life easier.

Looking for your answer?