BY MEDELA

Hands-Free Kit Is Included, And Is Designed For Maximum Support Of Your Breastmilk Bottle. It's Easy To Use When You Choose To Pump Hands-Free. Hands-Free Use Is Ideal When You Want To Do Other Things (Hold Baby, Talk On The Phone, Read A Book, Etc.) While Pumping. Designed To Accommodate A Wide Range Of Breast Sizes Rechargeable Battery And Ultra-Lightweight Motor Digital Display, Memory, Timer And Backlight More Milk In Less Time With 2-Phase Expression Technology* All Parts That Touch Breastmilk Are Bpa Free Everything You Need In A Convenient Bag, Perfect For Working, Traveling Active Moms. This Kit Includes: Adjustable Waist Belt Allows You To Clip The Pump Wherever You Go, For More Freedom Than Ever Four Bpa-Free Breastmilk Bottles With Lids, One Wide Base Nipple And One Travel Cap For Feeding And Storage Removable Pvc-Free Cooler Bag With Contoured Ice Pack Provides Up To 12 Hours Cooling Time Attractive Tote Bag Holds Pumping Essentials And More. All Of The Coordinating Accessories Are Removable, So You Can Use The Tote Separately, However You Please Double Pump Kit Features Softfit Breast Shields For Massaging Comfort The Pump Has An Adjustable Vacuum Lets You Choose The Most Comfortable Setting For You. The One-Touch Let-Down Button Produces More Milk In Less Time* Power Cord To Charge Battery Or To Pump While Plugged Into An Outlet Rechargeable Lithium Battery Lasts Up To 3 Hours On A Single Charge And Allows You To Pump Anywhere, Anytime *When Pumping At Maximum Comfort Vacuum. Made In Usa, Canada, China, Taiwan, Switzerland, And Germany Don't Forget To Buy Your Medela Accessories To Go Along With Your New Breastpump! Medela Disposable Nursing Bra Pads Medela Pump & Save Storage Bags Lanolin Tender Care Cream - 2Oz see more...

Medela Freestyle Hands-Free Breast Pump
  • "I bought this because I wanted to breastfeed our daughter and This one works great and the bag is discrete which works well for an office environment ." in 2 reviews
  • "This was a life saver for us." in 1 review
  • "It is efficient and the best non-hospital grade pump on the market (I know, as I own 5 different pumps)." in 1 review
  • "Only thing is mines leaked right away in to the tubes." in 1 review
Samantha T.
Glendale, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
now this was a learning experience with my second daughter. i had to purchase a second set as i had lost the original set of cords adn what not. but this did the job. i was able to pump and breast directly. the price is not bad at for what you get. it is easy to clean, just take a... baby wipe and swipe everything off. i like that its in a decent looking bag and you can easly plug into your car to work as well.
Alyssa P.
Sumter, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love this pump!! It made my life easier, especially when I had to do some work and homework at home! I did some online classes and this is just amazing, it helped me a lot! Getting all the milk out before and after a night out! Unfortunately, I lost some parts during the move, but I’m totally getting this one again! No questions asked!
Melissa Y.
Killeen, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This was the best breast pump out there for me. It has my own settings once I set it for everyday. Still has a noise like every other breast pump. Baby likes the noise too. I was browsing through medelas website and found it. Definitely give it a try.
Tina M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I got this pump from my aunt who also recently had a baby but already had another pump in use. I absolutely fell in love with this pump. I usually use this with the Medela hands free bra strap which pair great together. I love that this is hands free and I can still move around and do things that I need to, I would usually just clip the machine to my pants waist and continue what I need to do, like fold clothes or even eat, haha! But this is also really great for traveling and comes with four storage bottles, a bag with a pocket for machine pump, and a cooler bag with an ice pack to place the four bottles. It also comes with a charger, literally just a few hours of being charged and the battery is fully charged, it even lasts for a few days before needing to be recharged, depending on how much you pump. I absolutely love this pump and use it all the time.
Jocelyn S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love this pump! It has been a life saver for when family members watch my son and he gets hungry. The bags are easy to connect to the pump and are convenient for freezer storage. Even though it is technically supposed to be "hands free" and even though it doesn't come with the pumping bra that actually makes it hands free mine came with a coupon for the bra. The coupon made it so that I only had to pay shipping which was about $4.00. This pump is definitely worth the price! I use it quite often and I haven't had any issues with it so far!
Erika S.
Loved this pump! Light and easy to use! You can set custom settings for your pumping session and I loved the backlit display and timer on the display. I could use with hand free bra and clip to my pants and go about my business. Great that you can plug into wall or just recharge like a cell phone. No wasting tons of batteries or worrying about sitting by an outlet or having to buy a car adapter. Small and easy to throw into a diaper bag if needed too!
Dani K.
Springfield, MO
This is such a great breast pump, and it's good it can do both at the same time because it stimulates milk if you're trying to bump up your supply. Definitely had met my expectations and I've had a few friends use it as well.
Whitney W.
Best pump ever! Great sunction power, easy cleanup, small but powerful, and the tubing does not get moister in them!! This is the second pump I've had and this is by far the best!!
HEATHER C.
I bought this because I wanted to breastfeed our daughter and This one works great and the bag is discrete which works well for an office environment . I love how portable this setup is, you can pump without being plugged in .The machine is easy to operate and you can shorten the pre-let down setting by clicking a button to start pumping stronger whenever you like.
The one flaw is that if you tilt the pump back, your milk will leak into the tubes or when it's unattached to the tubes, it will spill out.sealed and went into the bottle. It's a bit annoying when you accidentally knock one pump over because it will spill a little (yes I do understand why moms cry over spilt milk now).
Neely B.
This was a life saver for us. My son couldn't breastfeed, but also couldn't have formula because he's lactose intolerant so I pumped exclusively for him for almost 2 years. The rechargeable battery made the price worth it since we saved so much money not having to buy batteries. I used every day, multiple times a day for almost 2 years with no problems at all. I was very pleased with this purchase.
Corsicia S.
Mobile, AL
My supply has recently gone down due to me getting sick after birth and I have been looking for a pump that will allow me to pump as much as I can to increase my supply, while still getting housework done. Is this pump worth the investment?
Alanna V.
portland oregon
Is there a pump that’s quality like this for half the price?