Rebecca B.
Muskego, WI

Did the flanges stay in place while pumping or did you feel the need to readjust frequently while pumping and using this?

Lee L.
Lee L.
10 months, 2 weeks ago
Better fit. To stay in place
Zaida r.
Zaida r.
1 year, 5 months ago
I pump daily, and I feel this pumping bra has stayed the same and hold my bottles steady from starts to finish even when they are completely filled with milk.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
1 year, 8 months ago
They stayed in place really well. I find once I have worn it for a few days it startes to loosen up but then I wash it and dry it and it goes back
Lorna W.
Lorna W.
Verdun, QC
2 years, 1 month ago
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
It depends on the fit, you really need to make sure it fits well!
Kristin O.
Kristin O.
Bradenton, FL
2 years, 10 months ago
I just got one and I still feel the need to hold it in place. Before I was using an old bra I had cut holes into and I think I will go back to that.
Jaclyn K.
Jaclyn K.
3 years, 1 month ago
Mine didn't shift when the bra fit properly. After losing a lot of weight (from breast feeding! :D), the bra became a little loose and the flanges shifted a little. It was still comfortable and convenient, though!
Angelica P.
Angelica P.
LINCOLN CITY, OR
It stays on good lol!
Yvonne C.
Yvonne C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
They stayed in place when it was on really tightly. If anyone is gonna get these I'd suggest a fitting to make sure you don't need the extra inches added. Otherwise your boobs will be squished.
Mandy H.
Mandy H.
Tempe, AZ
3 years, 2 months ago
I thought they stayed in place and never had any issues. i really like this bra.