Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Muskego, WI
Did the flanges stay in place while pumping or did you feel the need to readjust frequently while pumping and using this?
Lee L.
Lee L.
Jan. 31, 2017, 7:51 p.m.
Better fit. To stay in place
Zaida r.
Zaida r.
June 26, 2016, 8:57 p.m.
I pump daily, and I feel this pumping bra has stayed the same and hold my bottles steady from starts to finish even when they are completely filled with milk.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
March 22, 2016, 5:42 p.m.
They stayed in place really well. I find once I have worn it for a few days it startes to loosen up but then I wash it and dry it and it goes back
Lorna W.
Lorna W.
Oct. 31, 2015, 10:13 a.m.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
It depends on the fit, you really need to make sure it fits well!
Kristin O.
Kristin O.
Jan. 24, 2015, 7:54 a.m.
I just got one and I still feel the need to hold it in place. Before I was using an old bra I had cut holes into and I think I will go back to that.
Jaclyn K.
Jaclyn K.
Oct. 20, 2014, 9:10 p.m.
Mine didn't shift when the bra fit properly. After losing a lot of weight (from breast feeding! :D), the bra became a little loose and the flanges shifted a little. It was still comfortable and convenient, though!
Angelica P.
Angelica P.
Oct. 9, 2014, 2:15 a.m.
It stays on good lol!
Yvonne C.
Yvonne C.
Sept. 29, 2014, 12:57 p.m.
They stayed in place when it was on really tightly. If anyone is gonna get these I'd suggest a fitting to make sure you don't need the extra inches added. Otherwise your boobs will be squished.
Mandy H.
Mandy H.
Sept. 24, 2014, 12:27 a.m.
I thought they stayed in place and never had any issues. i really like this bra.