Medela Easy Expressions Bustier uploaded by Haley M.

BY MEDELA

Hands-free pumping made easy! Easy Expression is the newest addition to Medela s line of breastpump accessories. Gives you the freedom to do other things while pumping. Easy to wear, use and wash. Cotton/Spandex blend is comfortable on its own or over a nursing bra or camisole. Machine wash, tumble dry. Contents: 1 hands free large bustier Our Customer Service team is available Monday-Friday 7:30 am - 8:00 pm CST and Saturday 8:00 am - 12:00 pm at to answer any questions you may have. ; *For hygienic reasons, once this personal care product is opened it cannot be returned. see more...

• I'm really wanting something like this for hands free pum...1 Answers
  • I have G sized breasts. Will this actually provide suppor...1 Answers
  • What does it do? Keep you from having to hold while you p...2 Answers
Nicza S.
Gibsonton, FL
Review for: Medium more...
This bra has been a lifesaver. I have been able to pump and do other things. Such as hold baby or rock baby, fold laundry not to mention being able to pump both breasts at the same time hands free. Trust me this is a must have product for moms who are breast pumping.
Megan G.
Review for: Large more...
This thing is awesome! I wish I had had one with my first baby because it is SO helpful! You just put everything on, start it up, and your hands are free to do things instead of having to sit there and hold both pumps the entire time. What an amazing invention!
Jenn R.
This breast pump holding bra was a godsend when I was breastfeeding. It allowed me to get multiple tasks done while pumping. It washed well and it was very durable. I don't know what I would have done without it. I highly suggest this product for anyone who needs to get multiple tasks done. Because as mothers there are so many things to do and so little time.
Sarahi F.
Yuma, AZ
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Medium more...
If you want to be able to multitask while pumping then this is a must! Unless you wanna be stuck sitting holding two cones to your breast. I was able to do house chores while pumping. Very convenient
Miriam K.
Madison
Review for: Large more...
I have no idea how people pump without one of these! I tried once without it and I kept losing suction, I was bored, and my hands were cramping: terrible experience! The bra is stretchy and fits nicely. Very highly recommended!
Cassadee L.
 This product has been a lifesaver. I was hesitant about buying it for the price, but I definitely would purchase it again. It comes with two hole cut outs that easily slip the  Falanges  through.  It makes it so easy to get other things done while still pumping.  It pretty much is a hands-free system. Con:  my only problem is I am a larger chested woman. Could only find it in a size that might be a little tight for my chest size. The top of the zipper  rubs into my sternum if I move my upper body too much.
Jeni G.
This is an amazing pump accessory! It allows me to pump on my lunch break at work. I am able to play on my phone and eat. One time I forgot it in the dryer and had to hold both sides. It made it difficult to even turn the pump on because I didn't have a free hand. Totally recommend this for any pumping momma!
Halley A.
Beaumont , TX
I loved this bra it made things so much easier than just sitting there holding the pumps forever it seemed I could get more things done. Definitely would recommend to new breastfeeding mothers
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
This bra is a lifesaver! It allows you to have your hands free while pumping. It holds the breast shields in very well and is easy to take on and off. It also washes very easily. I highly recommend this for anyone who has to pump milk for their baby.
Megan S.
Liberty , NC
Holy Cow why did I wait so long to get this!!! I love it, fits true to size. Allows both hands free so I can write this review! If you pump at all get this bra, its a must have!
April P.
Vermillion, SD
Where can I buy one of this?
Rebecca B.
Muskego, WI
Did the flanges stay in place while pumping or did you feel the need to readjust frequently while pumping and using this?
Cynthia B.
I Was Thinking About Getting This? Is It Really Worth The Splurge Or Should I Save My Money?
Kimberly A.
Vermilion , Oh
What does it do? Keep you from having to hold while you pump?
Teresa B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are the Canadian prices and where can I buy in Canada? I've seen bras like this for a lot more than listed here but i would like this one.