Medela Easy Expressions Bustier uploaded by Haley M.
3 colors available

BY MEDELA #17 in Breast Pumps & Accessories

Hands-free pumping made easy! Easy Expression is the newest addition to Medela s line of breastpump accessories. Gives you the freedom to do other things while pumping. Easy to wear, use and wash. Cotton/Spandex blend is comfortable on its own or over a nursing bra or camisole. Machine wash, tumble dry. Contents: 1 hands free large bustier Our Customer Service team is available Monday-Friday 7:30 am - 8:00 pm CST and Saturday 8:00 am - 12:00 pm at to answer any questions you may have. ; *For hygienic reasons, once this personal care product is opened it cannot be returned. see more...

• I'm really wanting something like this for hands free pumping. Is t...1 Answers
  • I have G sized breasts. Will this actually provide support so I can...1 Answers
  • What does it do? Keep you from having to hold while you pump?2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Dixie G.
Dixie G.
I really like being able to double pump with ease and I love the material of the bra, it's so soft! I only wish that it had a clasp to hold both ends to make zipping it easier since it's so tight on my breasts! And I thought the price was a little high for what it was but I'd still repurchase, it appears to be made so much better than the other bras!
Jeni G.
Jeni G.
This is an amazing pump accessory! It allows me to pump on my lunch break at work. I am able to play on my phone and eat. One time I forgot it in the dryer and had to hold both sides. It made it difficult to even turn the pump on because I didn't have a free hand. Totally recommend this for any pumping momma!
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
A hands free bra is a essential for any pumping mom. I can't imagine going without one. This particular style was not the most comfortable bra but it gets the job done and is easy to take off and on between sessions without losing all your clothes. I have purchased a new one for baby #2.
Destiny K.
Destiny K.
Was very expensive and I found it to be very uncomfortable after my 4th pump into the day I exclusively pumped so maybe it would be better for women who don't have to pump as often but I just ended up cutting holes in an old sports bra and it worked a lot better
Heidi M.
Heidi M.
Amarillo , TX
I didn't like it very well I bought the right size told by the size chart on the box but seemed to small! The zipper was always coming undone and didn't want to hold my pumps sometimes! Bought mine at babies r us.
Halley A.
Halley A.
Beaumont , TX
I loved this bra it made things so much easier than just sitting there holding the pumps forever it seemed I could get more things done. Definitely would recommend to new breastfeeding mothers
Jenny B.
Jenny B.
I use this everyday. It definitely gets the job doe but I feel weird wearing when I'm not pumping and would love a multipurpose option. It has also held up well after many uses and washes.
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Bismarck, ND
I use this every day and I'm so thankful for it. I love being able to actually do other things while pumping so it's definitely a life saver!
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
Frankfort, OH
Love the hands free pumping band.. Very easy to clean and carry light weight. Would recommend for working breastfeeding moms that pump
Anna Claire P.
Anna Claire P.
This was a little tight when I put it on but great for using while at work!
April P.
April P.
Vermillion, SD
Where can I buy one of this?
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Muskego, WI
Did the flanges stay in place while pumping or did you feel the need to readjust frequently while pumping and using this?
Cynthia B.
Cynthia B.
I Was Thinking About Getting This? Is It Really Worth The Splurge Or Should I Save My Money?
Kimberly A.
Kimberly A.
Vermilion , Oh
What does it do? Keep you from having to hold while you pump?
Teresa B.
Teresa B.
What are the Canadian prices and where can I buy in Canada? I've seen bras like this for a lot more than listed here but i would like this one.