Medela Easy Expression® Bustier uploaded by Haley M.

BY MEDELA

Hands-free pumping made easy! Easy Expression is the newest addition to Medela s line of breastpump accessories. Gives you the freedom to do other things while pumping. Easy to wear, use and wash. Cotton/Spandex blend is comfortable on its own or over a nursing bra or camisole. Machine wash, tumble dry. Contents: 1 hands free large bustier Our Customer Service team is available Monday-Friday 7:30 am - 8:00 pm CST and Saturday 8:00 am - 12:00 pm at to answer any questions you may have. ; *For hygienic reasons, once this personal care product is opened it cannot be returned. see more...

• I'm really wanting something like this for hands free pum...1 Answers
  • I have G sized breasts. Will this actually provide suppor...1 Answers
  • What does it do? Keep you from having to hold while you p...2 Answers
Medela Easy Expression® Bustier

Start your review of Medela Easy Expression® Bustier!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Anaylis L.
castle rock
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I wasnt too big on buying a pumping bra, said ehh I shoudnt need it, but once I started pumping oh man this guy right here saved the day. I can easy throw it on and start pumping. The fit is great, holds the pump comfortably. The only thing I wish I could keep it on, the constant need to carry around and extra bra for on the go pumping is a tad tedious.
Rachel D.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This bra works great for keeping the pump flanges in place throughout pumping. The only thing I really did not like was the sizing. Throughout my breastfeeding journey my body has changed sizes and my size changed. It gets looser even during pumping as my breasts are emptied. If it was more adjustable it would be perfect.
Lindsay N.
Teutopolis
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Every mom who pumps could benefit from this, so much so that they should come with your pump. It especially makes pumping with other children at home more doable. I can do cross-stitching while pumping easily with this great little thing. And if it gets dirty just toss it in the washing machine.
Sarah M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This bra is nice that I can do other things while pumping. My only complaint is it’s hard to center the shield on the nipple with this bra. The shield keeps sliding off. Because the bra is pulling it to the sides. Once I start pumping, this normally doesn’t happen.
Stacey W.
Ulster Park, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Everyone needs this pumping bra. It’s a lifesaver, you can use both hands while pumping. I’ve gotten so much done because of this. The material is nice and comfortable, the sizing is easy to follow and fits well. I recommend this to any nursing Mamas.
Natalie H.
West Columbia, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This was a LIFESAVER for me. I needed to be hands-free while pumping. I only have a few cons about this bra. I wish it had straps because it gives you a uniboob and I wish it didn't cost so much. I feel like $30+ is too much for this product.
Rae E.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Convenient and can be worn over your current nursing bra. However, it does not come in any size bigger than a large and I find myself trying to stretch it out through use as recommended by other users when I know it does not fit properly.
Christina M.
Lincoln, ME
If you’re going to be a pumping mom I highly recommend this bustier. There is NO way I could have lived without it! This makes life so much easier especially when I was looking after twins. A year later and I am still using it!
Jenn D.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Life changing! I’m bummed I waited so long to buy this! Being able to actually read a magazine while pumping made it so much more bearable! At first I didn’t want to dish out the cash for it but I have zero regrets after finally doing so!
Jennifer W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I have bought a few different styled pumping bras and from a few different companies but this one by far is my absolute favorite!! I want to get another one. This has great hold to it so no worries about it staying up and holds the pump firmly for good seal. Also comes with straps you can attach although I do not use them personally I am greatful for the option, simple feature that can make all the difference. Easy to use and wear. Washes and wears well. This has not only been a life saver but an absolute game changer. I can't imagine pumping without it! I use to have to pump one side at a time as I found it too difficult in time to do both without a pumping bra and still found I would leak milk from time to time when my hands got tired and I accidently loosened the seal. Having this bra has changed all of thst! This is well worth the investment. Highly recommend!
April P.
Vermillion, SD
Where can I buy one of this?
Rebecca B.
Muskego, WI
Did the flanges stay in place while pumping or did you feel the need to readjust frequently while pumping and using this?
Cynthia B.
I Was Thinking About Getting This? Is It Really Worth The Splurge Or Should I Save My Money?
Kimberly A.
Vermilion , Oh
What does it do? Keep you from having to hold while you pump?

Target