Medela Disposable Nursing Pads

by Medela

#5 in Nursing Pads

What mom doesn't want to be able to do more with less? Our disposable nursing pads offer greater value - they absorb more so you use less.

• Excellent absorbency and leak protection - day or night
  • Discreet under clothing
  • Comfortable
  • Keeps you dry, comfortable and confident

Best nursing pads?
What do you think of these nursing pads? How comfortable are they?
Are these painful to use if one has cracked nipples?
Start your review of Medela Disposable Nursing Pads!
How would you rate this product?
Veranda F.
Pearl, MS
This item was given to me as a gift at my baby shower. This is an item that all breastfeeding mothers are going to need. Bc it is horrible when you leak through all of your shirts and bras. 😔😔😔
Nancy R.
I liked them for their texture and size they are super comfortable and absorbent even if I only use them for a month they are good to catch those unexpected milk flows. And has a affordable price
Charity S.
When my children were little I use to used this product to protect my nursing bras from breast milk. Breast milk usually ruins bras by staining it. When I went to work I would use the same brand electric pump to pump out the milk and store it using the bags and the same brand bottles in the cooler. As soon as I got home I would freeze the freshly pumped breast milk. While at work this method became helpful in feeding the baby but while at home I would breast feed the baby for that special bond. I do give it a five star because this product really worked for me for two pregnancies.
Raquel C.
These nursing pads are really good! Really comfortable and stops the leaking and spotting!
Jennifer S.
Albuquerque, NM
Medela Disposable Nursing Pads uploaded by Jennifer S.
I just received a box from Medela with these pads and I love them. They really worked really good I did not have to worry about me leaking and messing my shirt up.
Cory M.
Houston
I felt like these were not very soft- especially when just starting out nursing. They were also pretty stiff. I was not a big fan , unfortunately.
Tobiasz T.
Enfield, CT
My favorite! I tried many of them, because my nipples were very sensitive and medela pads are super gentle, soft, and very comfortable to wear. The sticker hold very well. They aren't expensive but also not that cheap. Of course is better pay more for the quality.
Teresa C.
Flower Mound, TX
These seem very cheap. They slip all over the place even when you "stick" them to the inside of your bra. I wake up and they are not over my nipples. I move about through the day and they are not over my nipples. I am constantly having to reset these in my bra.
Leigh P.
Sophia, NC
Good pads to catch all of those unexpected leaks that occur while you are out and about.
Erin C.
Des Moines, IA
Super itchy for me, but I know others who love them. Ice tried other brands and also itchy so assuming they just aren't for me