Medela Disposable Nursing Pads

by Medela

#4 in Nursing Pads

What mom doesn't want to be able to do more with less? Our disposable nursing pads offer greater value - they absorb more so you use less.

• Excellent absorbency and leak protection - day or night
  • Discreet under clothing
  • Comfortable
  • Keeps you dry, comfortable and confident

Best nursing pads?
What do you think of these nursing pads? How comfortable are they?
Are these painful to use if one has cracked nipples?
Start your review of Medela Disposable Nursing Pads!
How would you rate this product?
Gabriela S.
Winchester, KY
Medela Disposable Nursing Pads uploaded by Gabriela S.
I have always heard stories about leaking being one of the complications that goes along with breastfeeding. I never understood it until I had a baby of my own and started breastfeeding. Purchasing these nursing pads have definitely helped me with keeping my leakage discret amd preventing my bras from getting wet and stained. I just wish the back of them were more sticky to prevent it from moving.
Randi F.
This item was given to me as a gift at my baby shower. This is an item that all breastfeeding mothers are going to need. Bc it is horrible when you leak through all of your shirts and bras. 😔😔😔
Sarah A.S M.
Seattle, WA
Purchased at: Target
These gel pieces are the best thing I got after the birth of my daughter, and I definitely want to get more, It is cold, relieves the pain of secretion of milk at first, Relieves breastfeeding pain and cracked nipples , And it works great if you put it in the fridge for a bit.
Nicole R.
The hospital sent me home with a few boxes of these and they work but I just needed a something to hold more due to me leaking what feels like a 8oz bottle lol. I saved these and used them at the end when my milk was drying up.
Nancy R.
I liked them for their texture and size they are super comfortable and absorbent even if I only use them for a month they are good to catch those unexpected milk flows. And has a affordable price
Theresa G.
Kearneysville, WV
It has been 18 years since I have breast fed but when I did these breast pads worked wonderfully and kept my clothes dry and free of breast milk ataining. They also absorbed so well they kept my skin dry too. I definitely reccomend these breast pads.
Patrice C.
Rock Hill, SC
I want to start by saying Ultrathin. These nursing pads do not hold up for a heavy flow. I found that I was going through 10 or more pads a day. My baby likes to eat a lot so I produce a lot of milk. I would not recommend this to most women.
Amanda D.
These pads were so helpful when I was nursing! If I was not wearing one, I ran the risk of have giant milk circles soaking through my shirts! Without these, I would not have felt confident to go outside!
Nasheka J.
Tampa, FL
Purchased at: Amazon
These I got from my registry and they were the absolute worst. They made my nipples itch so bad. The only thing I like is that they are very absorbent and a great price. Didn't like that it came with 2 wrapped together, I prefer individual wrapping. I don't recommend.
Megan S.
Cobbs Creek, VA
These disposable nursing pads from Medela are super helpful and convenient for those early days of breastfeeding when leaks are more common. Soft, non irritating.