Medela Disposable Nursing Bra Pads uploaded by kera p.

BY MEDELA

Absorbs More So You Use Less Stops leaks better than other brands No-show extra thin design Individually wrapped for on-the-go convenience More value with fewer pads - Compared to other disposable bra pads Medela pads are proven to absorb more, so you use less. Super absorbent materials prevent leakage and maintain dryness Soft layer wicks moisture away from breast for added comfort Leak-resistant pocket and extra liner provide added protection Contouring pleats ensure a smooth, feminine shape Adhesive tape keeps pad in place and prevents shifting Also Try..... 100% Cotton Reusable Nursing Bra Pads Superior absorption for maximum comfort Contoured shape for exceptional fit Includes 4 pads & laundry bag for easy washing For sore nipple relief try PureLan 100 Lanolin Soothes & rehydrates tender skin Helps heal minor cuts, burns & abrasions Safe - see more...

• I have been using the disposable medela bra pads that are...1 Answers
  • Does anyone else have a hard time finding these?5 Answers
Medela Disposable Nursing Bra Pads
  • "These absorb a lot and are thin but they move around A LOT, its very hard to keep these in one place and they bunch up so you can easily see them through your top." in 5 reviews
Denise F.
Aurora, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Review for: Medela Disposable Nursing Bra Pads, 30 ea more...
I like the the thickness and absorbency. However, I do not like the adhesive. The pad did not stick on to my bras very well.
Tiffany N.
Huntertown, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Review for: Medela Disposable Nursing Bra Pads, 30 ea more...
These are very nice and handy. The quality is good too. I have tried 3 brands and I like this one the best so far. I would recommend to others
Ashley R.
Corinth, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
Review for: Medela Disposable Nursing Bra Pads, 60 ea more...
These disposable pads are my favorite! They stayed in place, they were comfortable and not itchy. I loved using them to sleep in. Target and Walmart both sell them, along with Amazon!
Tiffany R.
San Diego, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Review for: Medela Disposable Nursing Bra Pads, 60 ea more...
Very comfortable to wear. Can’t even tell you have these on while wearing a nursing bra. Got it at Target for a reasonable price. Unlike the others I used this one actually sticks to the bra and stays put.
Samantha S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These were the worst out of all the brands I tried! They didn’t stick that well, we’re really bulky, and then bunches up into a little ball as the day went on. While it did soak milk leaks, I really don’t recommend.
Erin M.
Massena, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I am in need a a good nursing pad and would love to try these. I love on a budget and would give you a great review
Tyna B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These are ok, but they are expensive and are not undetectable under your clothing. I always felt self conscious wearing these.
Jennifer B.
Marysville, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Great product. I love how they are individually wrapped. Easy to use. Absorbs well and doesn't leak. I bought the value box at babies r us and they were a great value. Must have item for nursing!! Would definitely buy again if needed
Amy S.
Hinesville, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Of all brands these were my favorite. They stayed put, didn't feel wet or uncomfortable and were unnoticeable in my tops
Ashley C.
E Pittsburgh, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
I am not a fan of these nursing pads. They don't last very long and always get so bunched up under my clothes. You can always tell that I'm wearing the nursing pads and they are not discrete at all. They don't hold as much milk as I had hoped, and after about 2 hours my shirt is completely drenched. I will not be buying these again, and will stick to Lansinoh Nursing Pads from now on. They are a much better value.
Angelica P.
LINCOLN CITY, OR
Does anyone else have a hard time finding these?
Jamey J.
CALEDONIA, MS
I have been using the disposable medela bra pads that are folded in half and all white when you open them. The edges have been scratching and irritating my skin and I was wanting to try something different. Also when my nursing pads get wet with my breast milk they irritated my nipples. Are these disposable pads any better? The shape of them seems like it would be more comfortable. What are everyone's thoughts?

Walmart