Medela Disposable Nursing Bra Pads uploaded by kera p.

BY MEDELA #38 in Breast Pumps & Accessories

Absorbs More So You Use Less Stops leaks better than other brands No-show extra thin design Individually wrapped for on-the-go convenience More value with fewer pads - Compared to other disposable bra pads Medela pads are proven to absorb more, so you use less. Super absorbent materials prevent leakage and maintain dryness Soft layer wicks moisture away from breast for added comfort Leak-resistant pocket and extra liner provide added protection Contouring pleats ensure a smooth, feminine shape Adhesive tape keeps pad in place and prevents shifting Also Try..... 100% Cotton Reusable Nursing Bra Pads Superior absorption for maximum comfort Contoured shape for exceptional fit Includes 4 pads & laundry bag for easy washing For sore nipple relief try PureLan 100 Lanolin Soothes & rehydrates tender skin Helps heal minor cuts, burns & abrasions Safe - see more...

• I have been using the disposable medela bra pads that are...1 Answers
  • Does anyone else have a hard time finding these?5 Answers
Buy on CVS*
  • "These absorb a lot and are thin but they move around A LOT, its very hard to keep these in one place and they bunch up so you can easily see them through your top." in 5 reviews
Samantha S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These were the worst out of all the brands I tried! They didn’t stick that well, we’re really bulky, and then bunches up into a little ball as the day went on. While it did soak milk leaks, I really don’t recommend.
Charissa J.
Nope. Don't even buy them. They don't stay struck to your bra , they don't absorb anything , and they stuck to your nipples and hurt ! They are also scratchy as hell. Yuck ! I hate these things. I'm going to just see my own , they are softer and stay put, and actually absorb. You know. What these are supposed to do.
Elizabeth K.
Centerville, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Luckily I didn't actually buy these or I would have been mad. I got a few to try with my Medela pump and was surprised how bad they were. They came unstuck to begin with and after fixing them so they (sorta) stayed and that only lasted a few hours until they leaked everywhere. Bleh.
Jamie S.
Saco, ME
I am not a fan of these. First it stuck to my nipple and hurt taking it off.. :/ second, the sticky part does not stay. It was moving all around.
Venessa M.
Definitely not worth the price. too thick for comfort. do not stay in place and easily scrunch up. i do not recommend these
Adeline G.
Deland, FL
I wanted to like these since I love love love their pumps, however the pads were not only too thin but the adhesive was not of a good quality and the pad continuously shifted. Not worth the money.
Debbie S.
Citrus Hts, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These pads are way to thin and did not work for me at all. The sticky strip on the back does not work very well so the pads move around way to much
Zira Michelle B.
Salem, OR
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I used these one time. They are too thin, they move around, and they leak terribly. I went right back to cloth and/or Lansinoh.
emily n.
Grand Island, NY
I was shocked when using these pads that they weren't that great. I expected with how good the rest of the medela products are these would be as well. But they are very small and do not stay in place. The only good thing was they were absorbent of most leakage.
Kylie H.
Spring Valley, CA
I got some of these for my baby'shower so I used them. I was glad they were free to me otherwise I would've been irritated that I wasted my money! They were bulky, the adhesive wasn't very sticky, and I still leaked!
Angelica P.
LINCOLN CITY, OR
Does anyone else have a hard time finding these?
Jamey J.
CALEDONIA, MS
I have been using the disposable medela bra pads that are folded in half and all white when you open them. The edges have been scratching and irritating my skin and I was wanting to try something different. Also when my nursing pads get wet with my breast milk they irritated my nipples. Are these disposable pads any better? The shape of them seems like it would be more comfortable. What are everyone's thoughts?