Medela Disposable Nursing Bra Pads uploaded by kera p.

BY MEDELA #37 in Breast Pumps & Accessories

Absorbs More So You Use Less Stops leaks better than other brands No-show extra thin design Individually wrapped for on-the-go convenience More value with fewer pads - Compared to other disposable bra pads Medela pads are proven to absorb more, so you use less. Super absorbent materials prevent leakage and maintain dryness Soft layer wicks moisture away from breast for added comfort Leak-resistant pocket and extra liner provide added protection Contouring pleats ensure a smooth, feminine shape Adhesive tape keeps pad in place and prevents shifting Also Try..... 100% Cotton Reusable Nursing Bra Pads Superior absorption for maximum comfort Contoured shape for exceptional fit Includes 4 pads & laundry bag for easy washing For sore nipple relief try PureLan 100 Lanolin Soothes & rehydrates tender skin Helps heal minor cuts, burns & abrasions Safe - see more...

• I have been using the disposable medela bra pads that are...1 Answers
  • Does anyone else have a hard time finding these?5 Answers
Medela Disposable Nursing Bra Pads
  • "These absorb a lot and are thin but they move around A LOT, its very hard to keep these in one place and they bunch up so you can easily see them through your top." in 5 reviews
Sandy D.
San Francisco , CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Very absorbing but it doesn't stay in place!! Why?? Plus it doesn't stay in shape though.
Marianne M.
These were decent, but honestly the store brand was cheaper and just as effective for me.
emilee s.
These were not as protective as I was hoping. They leaked with the pads in sometimes
Crissan J.
Homestead, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Worked sufficiently! Absorbency was alright but the adhesive wasn't that great.
Jesscia N.
willimantic, CT
These pads are easy to use, they absorb very well, they are not bulky
Candice J.
Niagara Falls, ON
These nursing bra pads are good. Not my favorite, however not the worst I've tried. They feel as if nothing's there, which is a good thing I suppose, however the brand I prefer definitely leaves a softer feel that I prefer to this feeling of nothing, if that makes any sense.
Sara M.
Toronto
I found these pads were the best for absorbing breast milk. I had a really high volume, the cloth pads were toast in just an hour or so. Other disposeables not as good. My main problem with these is they didn't stay in place too well so I needed to make sure my bra was a little tight, which caused more leaking.
I used these for a year. I love them!! The are thin and yet absorb really good. I think the should make them so you can wash them dry them and use again. The are a bit expensive.
Marlee H.
These hold a ton and aren't bulky. They fit well and are relatively subtle (as subtle as a nursing pad can be...) under clothing. I never used to adhesive tab, but it's nice to have.
Britney M.
I LOVED these!! I got them in my free coming home bag and they were amazing!! I had tried other brands afterward but none compared to this one!
Angelica P.
LINCOLN CITY, OR
Does anyone else have a hard time finding these?
Jamey J.
CALEDONIA, MS
I have been using the disposable medela bra pads that are folded in half and all white when you open them. The edges have been scratching and irritating my skin and I was wanting to try something different. Also when my nursing pads get wet with my breast milk they irritated my nipples. Are these disposable pads any better? The shape of them seems like it would be more comfortable. What are everyone's thoughts?