Medela Disposable Nursing Bra Pads uploaded by kera p.

BY MEDELA #46 in Breast Pumps & Accessories

Absorbs More So You Use Less Stops leaks better than other brands No-show extra thin design Individually wrapped for on-the-go convenience More value with fewer pads - Compared to other disposable bra pads Medela pads are proven to absorb more, so you use less. Super absorbent materials prevent leakage and maintain dryness Soft layer wicks moisture away from breast for added comfort Leak-resistant pocket and extra liner provide added protection Contouring pleats ensure a smooth, feminine shape Adhesive tape keeps pad in place and prevents shifting Also Try..... 100% Cotton Reusable Nursing Bra Pads Superior absorption for maximum comfort Contoured shape for exceptional fit Includes 4 pads & laundry bag for easy washing For sore nipple relief try PureLan 100 Lanolin Soothes & rehydrates tender skin Helps heal minor cuts, burns & abrasions Safe - see more...

Medela Disposable Nursing Bra Pads
  • "These absorb a lot and are thin but they move around A LOT, its very hard to keep these in one place and they bunch up so you can easily see them through your top." in 5 reviews
Amy S.
Hinesville , GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Of all brands these were my favorite. They stayed put, didn't feel wet or uncomfortable and were unnoticeable in my tops
Jackie R.
Oklahoma city, OK
Love these, they are very absorbent and i love that they are cool for comfort.. they definitely saved many of my bras :)
Charity L.
These were ok, but not my favorite. The sticky side wasn't very sticky and they didn't stick inside my bra very good.
Taylor K.
Sedro Woolley, WA
I prefer them to the lansinoh brand, but nothing feels as nice against leaking breasts as reusable cloth breast pads!
Erin M.
Massena, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I am in need a a good nursing pad and would love to try these. I love on a budget and would give you a great review
Lauren S.
Knightdale, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
They didn't work for me. I leaked a ton so the had to be replaced a lot. they were to expensive for me to use them
Autumn M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
They absorb alright but not as nice as the reusable ones. They don't always stick nicely to your bra either
Samantha G.
Brodhead, KY
I got these free with my pump. They're ok, but for price, I'd just assume buy store brand or off brand.
Angelica P.
LINCOLN CITY, OR
I like these they do a OK job but medala has night breast pads that honestly do a better job lol
Sandy D.
San Francisco , CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Very absorbing but it doesn't stay in place!! Why?? Plus it doesn't stay in shape though.
Angelica P.
LINCOLN CITY, OR
Does anyone else have a hard time finding these?
Jamey J.
Caledonia, MS
I have been using the disposable medela bra pads that are folded in half and all white when you open them. The edges have been scratching and irritating my skin and I was wanting to try something different. Also when my nursing pads get wet with my breast milk they irritated my nipples. Are these disposable pads any better? The shape of them seems like it would be more comfortable. What are everyone's thoughts?