Medela Disposable Nursing Bra Pads uploaded by kera p.

BY MEDELA #46 in Breast Pumps & Accessories

Absorbs More So You Use Less Stops leaks better than other brands No-show extra thin design Individually wrapped for on-the-go convenience More value with fewer pads - Compared to other disposable bra pads Medela pads are proven to absorb more, so you use less. Super absorbent materials prevent leakage and maintain dryness Soft layer wicks moisture away from breast for added comfort Leak-resistant pocket and extra liner provide added protection Contouring pleats ensure a smooth, feminine shape Adhesive tape keeps pad in place and prevents shifting Also Try..... 100% Cotton Reusable Nursing Bra Pads Superior absorption for maximum comfort Contoured shape for exceptional fit Includes 4 pads & laundry bag for easy washing For sore nipple relief try PureLan 100 Lanolin Soothes & rehydrates tender skin Helps heal minor cuts, burns & abrasions Safe - see more...

Medela Disposable Nursing Bra Pads
  • "These absorb a lot and are thin but they move around A LOT, its very hard to keep these in one place and they bunch up so you can easily see them through your top." in 5 reviews
Portia T.
Ionia, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These pads came with my pump to try out. They are very absorbent and super soft. They stick in place in two spots onto your bra. I liked them.
Katie D.
Kansas City, MO
These were perfect for me when I was nursing. I would wear these night and day, especially those first few months of nursing. Great product!
Jessica S.
New Bedford, MA
These were great! Loved that they are wrapped individually, perfect to keep in your purse for emergency purposes and they are super absorbent
Janine C.
I've use theses and thought they would work. I Stil leak with them. Good thing my friend let me try a couple before buying them at the store
Andrea Y.
I only use these pads because all the others I've tried leave cotton that sticks to me and I don't want the baby getting that in her mouth!
Noelani W.
Kamuela, HI
The adhesive tab could be a bit stronger to help it stay in place but the absorbancy was great, saved me from many embarrassing moments...
Alisa M.
Screven, GA
The pads are very absorbent but seemed rather bulky when I wore them in a sports bra. They were my around the house pads while I breastfed.
Tyna B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These are ok, but they are expensive and are not undetectable under your clothing. I always felt self conscious wearing these.
Zira Michelle B.
Salem, OR
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I used these one time. They are too thin, they move around, and they leak terribly. I went right back to cloth and/or Lansinoh.
Venessa M.
Definitely not worth the price. too thick for comfort. do not stay in place and easily scrunch up. i do not recommend these
Angelica P.
LINCOLN CITY, OR
Does anyone else have a hard time finding these?
Jamey J.
Caledonia, MS
I have been using the disposable medela bra pads that are folded in half and all white when you open them. The edges have been scratching and irritating my skin and I was wanting to try something different. Also when my nursing pads get wet with my breast milk they irritated my nipples. Are these disposable pads any better? The shape of them seems like it would be more comfortable. What are everyone's thoughts?