Medela Disposable Nursing Bra Pads uploaded by kera p.

BY MEDELA #46 in Breast Pumps & Accessories

Absorbs More So You Use Less Stops leaks better than other brands No-show extra thin design Individually wrapped for on-the-go convenience More value with fewer pads - Compared to other disposable bra pads Medela pads are proven to absorb more, so you use less. Super absorbent materials prevent leakage and maintain dryness Soft layer wicks moisture away from breast for added comfort Leak-resistant pocket and extra liner provide added protection Contouring pleats ensure a smooth, feminine shape Adhesive tape keeps pad in place and prevents shifting Also Try..... 100% Cotton Reusable Nursing Bra Pads Superior absorption for maximum comfort Contoured shape for exceptional fit Includes 4 pads & laundry bag for easy washing For sore nipple relief try PureLan 100 Lanolin Soothes & rehydrates tender skin Helps heal minor cuts, burns & abrasions Safe - see more...

Medela Disposable Nursing Bra Pads
  • "These absorb a lot and are thin but they move around A LOT, its very hard to keep these in one place and they bunch up so you can easily see them through your top." in 5 reviews
kera p.
Middleville, MI
Irene L.
I love the medela nursing pads. They work great with me. They soak the breast milk good only one thing that was not good is that they are not as sticky.
Jasmine A.
Irving, TX
I didn't leak much and the pad leaked through both bra and shirt and left me soaked. They are very comfortable and almost as if they aren't even there.
Alle V.
Macomb, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I really liked using these disposable nursing pads they held in a lot of liquid if you leak and didn't seem to show through like some pads I've tried
Debbie S.
Citrus Hts, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These pads are way to thin and did not work for me at all. The sticky strip on the back does not work very well so the pads move around way to much
Jamie S.
Saco, ME
I am not a fan of these. First it stuck to my nipple and hurt taking it off.. :/ second, the sticky part does not stay. It was moving all around.
Natalie R.
Norcross, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These things are a life saver or should I say a shirt saver. They absorb apt and prevent leakage which is exactly what breastfeeding mom's need.
Jackie J.
Carrollton , TX
I love these they work great! I used them with my first son and am using them now with my second! Only thing is they can move around in your bra
Tori R.
I'm really not impressed with this product. I leak quite a bit & the pads hardly hold anything.
They also leave a weird bump under your bra.
Alyssa B.
Heber Springs, AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Love using these when first breastfeeding. Really helps to not leak through bras and t-shirts. Just remebering to put them on is the hard part.
Angelica P.
LINCOLN CITY, OR
Does anyone else have a hard time finding these?
Jamey J.
Caledonia, MS
I have been using the disposable medela bra pads that are folded in half and all white when you open them. The edges have been scratching and irritating my skin and I was wanting to try something different. Also when my nursing pads get wet with my breast milk they irritated my nipples. Are these disposable pads any better? The shape of them seems like it would be more comfortable. What are everyone's thoughts?