Medela Disposable Nursing Bra Pads uploaded by kera p.

BY MEDELA #46 in Breast Pumps & Accessories

Absorbs More So You Use Less Stops leaks better than other brands No-show extra thin design Individually wrapped for on-the-go convenience More value with fewer pads - Compared to other disposable bra pads Medela pads are proven to absorb more, so you use less. Super absorbent materials prevent leakage and maintain dryness Soft layer wicks moisture away from breast for added comfort Leak-resistant pocket and extra liner provide added protection Contouring pleats ensure a smooth, feminine shape Adhesive tape keeps pad in place and prevents shifting Also Try..... 100% Cotton Reusable Nursing Bra Pads Superior absorption for maximum comfort Contoured shape for exceptional fit Includes 4 pads & laundry bag for easy washing For sore nipple relief try PureLan 100 Lanolin Soothes & rehydrates tender skin Helps heal minor cuts, burns & abrasions Safe - see more...

Medela Disposable Nursing Bra Pads
  • "These absorb a lot and are thin but they move around A LOT, its very hard to keep these in one place and they bunch up so you can easily see them through your top." in 5 reviews
Jovanna B.
Got these in my free discharge bag from the hospital. They leak and move around too much even with the stick-on patch. Good thing they were free I would of been very displeased if I had bought a large box of my own to try.
Kylie H.
Spring Valley, CA
I got some of these for my baby'shower so I used them. I was glad they were free to me otherwise I would've been irritated that I wasted my money! They were bulky, the adhesive wasn't very sticky, and I still leaked!
Cheryl W.
These work well for what they are supposed to do but the adhesive sticks to skin better then fabric most of the time. They aren't too bulky but definitely noticeable in a bra if it's not fully lined.
Adeline G.
Deland, FL
I wanted to like these since I love love love their pumps, however the pads were not only too thin but the adhesive was not of a good quality and the pad continuously shifted. Not worth the money.
Tina B.
Selden, NY
I used these things for a few months. I leaked through my nursing bra twice because they moved around so much. The best part was they were so thin, you couldn't tell I was wearing them.
Kristi G.
Milford, DE
These are very absorbent and seem to hold a lot of fluid. But the adhesive isn't the best. Maybe if they had more than one sticky part it might help? Other than that they worked great
Melissa M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
These are great! You cannot notice them when you wear them. The sticky tab really does help to keep them in place and they were one of the few brands that did not make me itch!
Casey A.
Denton, TX
These pads were nice and thin, but they move around WAY too easily. Even with the adhesive they move around. I found the washable cotton pads to be much more effective.
Jennifer T.
Las Vegas, NV
These are good. They get the job done. They absorb well. I like the shape. These days most breast pads will have a sticky tape on the back to adhere to the bra. This would be nice with these. But they are comfortable over all.
Sherry C.
Trophy Club, TX
They are very absorbent but the padding is so thick that you see it through the clothes. Don't think it is worth paying the the price differential when comparing it with other brands.
Angelica P.
LINCOLN CITY, OR
Does anyone else have a hard time finding these?
Jamey J.
Caledonia, MS
I have been using the disposable medela bra pads that are folded in half and all white when you open them. The edges have been scratching and irritating my skin and I was wanting to try something different. Also when my nursing pads get wet with my breast milk they irritated my nipples. Are these disposable pads any better? The shape of them seems like it would be more comfortable. What are everyone's thoughts?