Medela Disposable Nursing Bra Pads uploaded by kera p.

BY MEDELA

Absorbs More So You Use Less Stops leaks better than other brands No-show extra thin design Individually wrapped for on-the-go convenience More value with fewer pads - Compared to other disposable bra pads Medela pads are proven to absorb more, so you use less. Super absorbent materials prevent leakage and maintain dryness Soft layer wicks moisture away from breast for added comfort Leak-resistant pocket and extra liner provide added protection Contouring pleats ensure a smooth, feminine shape Adhesive tape keeps pad in place and prevents shifting Also Try..... 100% Cotton Reusable Nursing Bra Pads Superior absorption for maximum comfort Contoured shape for exceptional fit Includes 4 pads & laundry bag for easy washing For sore nipple relief try PureLan 100 Lanolin Soothes & rehydrates tender skin Helps heal minor cuts, burns & abrasions Safe - see more...

• I have been using the disposable medela bra pads that are...1 Answers
  • Does anyone else have a hard time finding these?5 Answers
Medela Disposable Nursing Bra Pads
  • "These absorb a lot and are thin but they move around A LOT, its very hard to keep these in one place and they bunch up so you can easily see them through your top." in 5 reviews
Elizabeth K.
Centerville, MN
Luckily I didn't actually buy these or I would have been mad. I got a few to try with my Medela pump and was surprised how bad they were. They came unstuck to begin with and after fixing them so they (sorta) stayed and that only lasted a few hours until they leaked everywhere. Bleh.
Jennifer C.
Warren, MI
These nursing pads are absorbent, however there is only one adhesive on the back so it tends to shift around. I had received these at my baby shower so I didn't want to waste them, so I just used them up. However I wasn't really a fan of these so I wouldn't be purchasing them myself. I'd rather stick to the Lansinoh pads which has two adhesives on the back to keep the pad in place better.
Amanda P.
Johnstown, OH
I bought these after my daughter was born since I liked everything else nursing related I had from Medela. I thought since these were thin you wouldn't be able to see them through clothes, but I was wrong. They also moved around a lot and made noise when I would brush up against something. They are very absorbent but I found I liked another brand better.
Samantha M.
Not a fan. Lansinoh brand is WAY better. Of the 3 I've tried, I'd say Lansinoh first, then Chicco, then medela. These are not soft AT ALL and the material is super noisy. Not the most comfortable all in all... Worked to absorb leaks but honestly they were so uncomfortable I didn't keep them on very long.
Kristine H.
Eugene, OR
Got some samples with my breast pump when I bought it and love these not too bulky but still absorb. Have double adhesive so they stay in place. Also I like how they are bent and form to the breast unlike some other brands.
emily n.
Grand Island, NY
I was shocked when using these pads that they weren't that great. I expected with how good the rest of the medela products are these would be as well. But they are very small and do not stay in place. The only good thing was they were absorbent of most leakage.
Mary M.
Individually wrapped making on the go easy but they tend to stick to your nipple if you leak and they feel a bit scratchy. In a pinch they are fine and the price is comparable to other brands.
Allegra G.
Ellsworth Afb, SD
Although I feel that these do what they are supposed to, I feel their quality could be better for the name brand. I think the absorbent material could be a little thicker, there could be a sticky part on the bottom as they never seem to stick to my bra, and the material touching you could be better. I always have issues with them sticking to me.
Martha C.
Pasadena, TX
I used these a lot, very simple to use and you can hardly notice them. I used them when I would go out and at home I used the washable cotton pads instead. I only give them a B because they do tend not to stick properly, but they hardly moved on me.
kristine m.
I got these free as samples. I leaked A LOT and these did not cut it. It did absorb a lot but couldn't handle my leaking. Lol. I have better experiences with one of my clean shirts or socks! I do like the sticky pad which was cool.
Angelica P.
LINCOLN CITY, OR
Does anyone else have a hard time finding these?
Jamey J.
CALEDONIA, MS
I have been using the disposable medela bra pads that are folded in half and all white when you open them. The edges have been scratching and irritating my skin and I was wanting to try something different. Also when my nursing pads get wet with my breast milk they irritated my nipples. Are these disposable pads any better? The shape of them seems like it would be more comfortable. What are everyone's thoughts?