Medela Disposable Nursing Bra Pads uploaded by kera p.

BY MEDELA #47 in Breast Pumps & Accessories

Absorbs More So You Use Less Stops leaks better than other brands No-show extra thin design Individually wrapped for on-the-go convenience More value with fewer pads - Compared to other disposable bra pads Medela pads are proven to absorb more, so you use less. Super absorbent materials prevent leakage and maintain dryness Soft layer wicks moisture away from breast for added comfort Leak-resistant pocket and extra liner provide added protection Contouring pleats ensure a smooth, feminine shape Adhesive tape keeps pad in place and prevents shifting Also Try..... 100% Cotton Reusable Nursing Bra Pads Superior absorption for maximum comfort Contoured shape for exceptional fit Includes 4 pads & laundry bag for easy washing For sore nipple relief try PureLan 100 Lanolin Soothes & rehydrates tender skin Helps heal minor cuts, burns & abrasions Safe - see more...

Medela Disposable Nursing Bra Pads
  • "These absorb a lot and are thin but they move around A LOT, its very hard to keep these in one place and they bunch up so you can easily see them through your top." in 5 reviews
Samantha S.
Mega Parent Expert
These were the worst out of all the brands I tried! They didn’t stick that well, we’re really bulky, and then bunches up into a little ball as the day went on. While it did soak milk leaks, I really don’t recommend.
Ana J.
I have yet to give birth Im currently almost 6 months along and have experienced some serious leakage this is my first baby and thought it was too early turns out it happens and doc has no concerns now I've gone through some tops that are now no good even tried a good ol liner inside trick and it didnt help me so i decided I'd invest and get a pack of these. I can officially save my wardrobe they are literally perfect im heavy chested DD and full they cover everything they need to cover to avoid leaks and the pads are really absorbent I dont have a problem with them moving around because i wear the correct bra size not tight but snug and comfortable also my bras right now are full coverage cups to avoid chest muffin top lol so like i said movement is not of concern for me
Ashley C.
E Pittsburgh, PA
Mega Parent Expert
I am not a fan of these nursing pads. They don't last very long and always get so bunched up under my clothes. You can always tell that I'm wearing the nursing pads and they are not discrete at all. They don't hold as much milk as I had hoped, and after about 2 hours my shirt is completely drenched. I will not be buying these again, and will stick to Lansinoh Nursing Pads from now on. They are a much better value.
Rochelle A.
Round rock, TX
Love these! Great at holding in moisture all day and they stay on your bra. My only complaint is that they can feel a little rough at first, especially on sore nipples, but after wearing for an hour or two they become kind of worn in.
Jennifer B.
Marysville, MI
Mega Parent Expert
Great product. I love how they are individually wrapped. Easy to use. Absorbs well and doesn't leak. I bought the value box at babies r us and they were a great value. Must have item for nursing!! Would definitely buy again if needed
Cailie K.
Center City, MN
These breast pads are pretty absorbent but not as thin as I would like. They're priced about average, $9 a box. The adhesive doesn't stick very well. These lads are okay. Not my favorite but they do the job.
Dixie G.
I really liked these nursing pads! They're much better than the other brands I've tried and I liked that they came individually wrapped. I'd have to change other pads several times a day and these would last all day long and still not feel damp and gross! Plus they're bigger than most nursing pads so if my breasts moved any there was still pad there to catch the leak before my shirt or bra did!
Beth R.
Minneapolis, MN
I did not like these pads. They came with my pump kit. Bo@bs aren't static and since they stick they don't move with the bo@bs. Id rather a bet pad that covers as much as a bra would cover. It might work better at work, but when I was home with baby and I was moving more I didn't like it. It did nothing if I was laying down.
Charissa J.
Nope. Don't even buy them. They don't stay struck to your bra , they don't absorb anything , and they stuck to your nipples and hurt ! They are also scratchy as hell. Yuck ! I hate these things. I'm going to just see my own , they are softer and stay put, and actually absorb. You know. What these are supposed to do.
Elizabeth K.
Centerville, MN
Luckily I didn't actually buy these or I would have been mad. I got a few to try with my Medela pump and was surprised how bad they were. They came unstuck to begin with and after fixing them so they (sorta) stayed and that only lasted a few hours until they leaked everywhere. Bleh.
Angelica P.
LINCOLN CITY, OR
Does anyone else have a hard time finding these?
Jamey J.
Caledonia, MS
I have been using the disposable medela bra pads that are folded in half and all white when you open them. The edges have been scratching and irritating my skin and I was wanting to try something different. Also when my nursing pads get wet with my breast milk they irritated my nipples. Are these disposable pads any better? The shape of them seems like it would be more comfortable. What are everyone's thoughts?