Medela Disposable Nursing Bra Pads uploaded by kera p.
2 colors available

BY MEDELA #40 in Breast Pumps & Accessories

Absorbs More So You Use Less Stops leaks better than other brands No-show extra thin design Individually wrapped for on-the-go convenience More value with fewer pads - Compared to other disposable bra pads Medela pads are proven to absorb more, so you use less. Super absorbent materials prevent leakage and maintain dryness Soft layer wicks moisture away from breast for added comfort Leak-resistant pocket and extra liner provide added protection Contouring pleats ensure a smooth, feminine shape Adhesive tape keeps pad in place and prevents shifting Also Try..... 100% Cotton Reusable Nursing Bra Pads Superior absorption for maximum comfort Contoured shape for exceptional fit Includes 4 pads & laundry bag for easy washing For sore nipple relief try PureLan 100 Lanolin Soothes & rehydrates tender skin Helps heal minor cuts, burns & abrasions Safe - see more...

Medela Disposable Nursing Bra Pads
  • "These absorb a lot and are thin but they move around A LOT, its very hard to keep these in one place and they bunch up so you can easily see them through your top." in 5 reviews
Dixie G.
Dixie G.
I really liked these nursing pads! They're much better than the other brands I've tried and I liked that they came individually wrapped. I'd have to change other pads several times a day and these would last all day long and still not feel damp and gross! Plus they're bigger than most nursing pads so if my breasts moved any there was still pad there to catch the leak before my shirt or bra did!
Beth R.
Beth R.
Minneapolis, MN
I did not like these pads. They came with my pump kit. Bo@bs aren't static and since they stick they don't move with the bo@bs. Id rather a bet pad that covers as much as a bra would cover. It might work better at work, but when I was home with baby and I was moving more I didn't like it. It did nothing if I was laying down.
Charissa J.
Charissa J.
Nope. Don't even buy them. They don't stay struck to your bra , they don't absorb anything , and they stuck to your nipples and hurt ! They are also scratchy as hell. Yuck ! I hate these things. I'm going to just see my own , they are softer and stay put, and actually absorb. You know. What these are supposed to do.
Elizabeth K.
Elizabeth K.
Centerville, MN
Luckily I didn't actually buy these or I would have been mad. I got a few to try with my Medela pump and was surprised how bad they were. They came unstuck to begin with and after fixing them so they (sorta) stayed and that only lasted a few hours until they leaked everywhere. Bleh.
Kristine H.
Kristine H.
Eugene, OR
Got some samples with my breast pump when I bought it and love these not too bulky but still absorb. Have double adhesive so they stay in place. Also I like how they are bent and form to the breast unlike some other brands.
Mary M.
Mary M.
Mega Parent Expert
Individually wrapped making on the go easy but they tend to stick to your nipple if you leak and they feel a bit scratchy. In a pinch they are fine and the price is comparable to other brands.
Jasmine A.
Jasmine A.
Irving, TX
I didn't leak much and the pad leaked through both bra and shirt and left me soaked. They are very comfortable and almost as if they aren't even there.
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Heber Springs, AR
Mega Parent Expert
Love using these when first breastfeeding. Really helps to not leak through bras and t-shirts. Just remebering to put them on is the hard part.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
New Bedford, MA
These were great! Loved that they are wrapped individually, perfect to keep in your purse for emergency purposes and they are super absorbent
Autumn M.
Autumn M.
They absorb alright but not as nice as the reusable ones. They don't always stick nicely to your bra either
Angelica P.
Angelica P.
LINCOLN CITY, OR
Does anyone else have a hard time finding these?
Jamey J.
Jamey J.
Caledonia, MS
I have been using the disposable medela bra pads that are folded in half and all white when you open them. The edges have been scratching and irritating my skin and I was wanting to try something different. Also when my nursing pads get wet with my breast milk they irritated my nipples. Are these disposable pads any better? The shape of them seems like it would be more comfortable. What are everyone's thoughts?