Anadeisy M.
Paramount, CA
Review for: 24 mm more...
Can i give this nipple shield 6 stars? I had a hard time breast feeding my two year old as a new born. He wouldn't latch on and besides that he would never get full. With the nipple shield he got to breast feed for over 3 months. I wouldn't have been able to do that if it wasn't for this amazing product. I honestly recommend this to all the new moms in my family that are having trouble and painful breastfeeding. I'm pregnant now with my second baby and i already bought the nipple shield a head of time, just in case. πŸ™‚πŸ‘πŸ»