Medela Contact Nipple Shield - Standard (24mm) uploaded by Christy O.Medela Contact Nipple Shield - Standard (24mm) uploaded by Anadeisy M.

BY MEDELA

The Medela Nipple Shield is used for cases of latch-on difficulties or inverted nipples. Made of silicone. For use under professional care only while breastfeeding the baby. Not to be worn between feedings. Autoclavable. DEHP & BPA free. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Anadeisy M.
Paramount, CA
Can i give this nipple shield 6 stars? I had a hard time breast feeding my two year old as a new born. He wouldn't latch on and besides that he would never get full. With the nipple shield he got to breast feed for over 3 months. I wouldn't have been able to do that if it wasn't for this amazing product. I honestly recommend this to all the new moms in my family that are having trouble and painful breastfeeding. I'm pregnant now with my second baby and i already bought the nipple shield a head of time, just in case. 🙂👍🏻
Kayla A.
York haven
The shield saved my sore nipples while nursing. It took the edge off the pain. Too bad my dogs enjoyed eatting them! Lol
Kassidi P.
Lindsay, OK
I honestly don't think that I would be able to breastfeed my daughter without this. My nipples are flat against my areola which makes it difficult for her to recognize when my nipple is in her mouth. This shield has made our lives so much easier!
Caila G.
Mega Parent Expert
I used this when I have having trouble getting my son to latch during the first month of his life. I was very swollen at first after having him so my nipples wouldn't protrude enough for him to get a good latch. This product made breastfeeding possible for me and when the time was right I was able to ween him off and latch straight to my Brest.
angelica b.
Lockport, IL
I love the nipple shield it saves the boobies! the only problem with this one is it s a full circle so i get worried baby cant breath well. There are some that have a little cut out where the nose goes. I also found them hard to stay on. They should make one size smaller.
Tina D.
Tustin, CA
Mega Parent Expert
This was so wonderful during the severe breastfeeding problems I was having! It really got me through the pain and helped me to continue to breastfeed! I would recommend this to anyone who is thinking of giving up from pain. It will get you back on track!!
Kassandra O.
Reedsville, WV
These saved my sore sore sore nipples with baby #1!!! Used it for a few days to heal then weaned off using it
Ashley H.
Bourg , LA
When my son had a latch problem we used a Medela nipped shield to get him back on track. This product is a lifesaver .
Janna D.
Mega Parent Expert
Didn't like this at all. it was thick, kept coming off and covering my baby's nose.
Haileigh S.
Hudsonville, MI
My daughter had latching difficulties and the nipple shield was recommended to me by a nurse. I tried it and to be honest, it didn't really make a difference. It was hard to keep it on and just a hassle overall.