Medela Contact Nipple Shield - Standard (24mm) uploaded by Christy O.Medela Contact Nipple Shield - Standard (24mm) uploaded by Anadeisy M.

BY MEDELA

The Medela Nipple Shield is used for cases of latch-on difficulties or inverted nipples. Made of silicone. For use under professional care only while breastfeeding the baby. Not to be worn between feedings. Autoclavable. DEHP & BPA free. see more...

Darlene C.
This was a lifesaver for me and baby! My baby had a tongue tie when she was born, after clipping it she had to learn how to latch on properly again. With this shield she was able to still nurse without hurting me.
Gina G.
This is great for newborns! My daughter would not nurse without it! Plus, it protects your nipples from cracking too much.
Amanda R.
Essex, MD
The medela nipple shield was a lifesaver! My son had some difficulty latching and the shield made my brestfeeding experiencing much more pleasant for both me and my son.
shyanne w.
It really helps when breast feeding but the only problem with it is it falls off easily it there isn't a good auction to your breast. It is also a little difficult to put on. It is extremely helpful though.
America B.
Killeen, TX
Given to me by the lactation consultants when my daughter couldn't latch on since my milk came out too fast and using again with my son who has a short tongue. Helping me breast feed all my kids thanks to this wonderful shield
Jessica C.
Talking Rock, GA
Awesome product. I had trouble with my LO latching and this made my life so much simpler
Karlee M.
These were a absolute life savor when I had my daughter! I will def stock up on these when we have our next little one.
Sneh p.
I had to get a shield at the hospital for my son. He was an aggressive eater and caused my nipples to bleed. I was about to give up on feeding cause it was so painful. Then the lactation nurse said lets try a shield and see if it helps. It was a life savor. It wasn't hard to transition after my nipples had healed up and he had learned to latch correctly. They are to your size so you can find the right fit for you. Would not listen to people that say it's too hard to transition.