Medela Contact Nipple Shield - Standard (24mm) uploaded by Anadeisy M.Medela Contact Nipple Shield - Standard (24mm) uploaded by Christy O.

BY MEDELA

The Medela Nipple Shield is used for cases of latch-on difficulties or inverted nipples. Made of silicone. For use under professional care only while breastfeeding the baby. Not to be worn between feedings. Autoclavable. DEHP & BPA free. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Gina G.
This is great for newborns! My daughter would not nurse without it! Plus, it protects your nipples from cracking too much.
Kayla A.
York Haven, PA
The shield saved my sore nipples while nursing. It took the edge off the pain. Too bad my dogs enjoyed eatting them! Lol
Ashley H.
Bourg , LA
When my son had a latch problem we used a Medela nipped shield to get him back on track. This product is a lifesaver .
Karlee M.
These were a absolute life savor when I had my daughter! I will def stock up on these when we have our next little one.
Tessa A.
Perfect helper for breast feeding moms who have one or two stubborn feeders. I used one and it was a lifesaver.
Kassandra O.
Reedsville, WV
These saved my sore sore sore nipples with baby #1!!! Used it for a few days to heal then weaned off using it
Jessica C.
Talking Rock, GA
Awesome product. I had trouble with my LO latching and this made my life so much simpler
Janna D.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Didn't like this at all. it was thick, kept coming off and covering my baby's nose.
Nichole W.
I needed to use this nipple shield to nurse my son and it was very helpful.