Medela Contact Nipple Shield - Standard (24mm) uploaded by Anadeisy M.Medela Contact Nipple Shield - Standard (24mm) uploaded by Christy O.

Medela Contact Nipple Shield - Standard (24mm)

The Medela Nipple Shield is used for cases of latch-on difficulties or inverted nipples. Made of silicone. For use under professional care only while breastfeeding the baby. Not to be worn between feedings. Autoclavable. DEHP & BPA free. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Kayli C.
Dawson Spgs, KY
I didn't mind using this much. I needed it in the beginning and it was a life saver for her latch. However she use to flail her arms around and knock it off. Which was annoying. Other than it being a nuisance it was quite helpful for helping her learn to latch.
America B.
Killeen, TX
Given to me by the lactation consultants when my daughter couldn't latch on since my milk came out too fast and using again with my son who has a short tongue. Helping me breast feed all my kids thanks to this wonderful shield
Darlene C.
This was a lifesaver for me and baby! My baby had a tongue tie when she was born, after clipping it she had to learn how to latch on properly again. With this shield she was able to still nurse without hurting me.
shyanne w.
It really helps when breast feeding but the only problem with it is it falls off easily it there isn't a good auction to your breast. It is also a little difficult to put on. It is extremely helpful though.
Amanda R.
Essex, MD
The medela nipple shield was a lifesaver! My son had some difficulty latching and the shield made my brestfeeding experiencing much more pleasant for both me and my son.
Kalene r.
Kissimmee, FL
In the beginning of having the baby I need to use a nipple shield and I love this one so much its hurt.I recommended to so many mothers who don't have good milk flow.
Lisa A.
Columbia, TN
This shield absolutely saved my nursing journey. We had a couple issues in the hospital and with weight gain. Once the nipple shield was introduced, we did amazing!
jessie s.
Waymart, PA
Nipple shiled was my life saver to nursing if it wasn't for that I probably wouldn't of be able to nurse happy they make these for women!! Very helpful!
ashley s.
spring, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These are the worst things invented, they didn't make breast feeding any easier, they didn't work for me or my baby, my boob would just fall out of them.
Lauren  K.
Deltona , FL
A life savor for sore breasts. Great for babies who have lip/tongue ties. Helps with latching issues. Wish it came with a case