Medela Contact Nipple Shield - Standard (24mm) uploaded by Christy O.Medela Contact Nipple Shield - Standard (24mm) uploaded by Anadeisy M.

BY MEDELA

The Medela Nipple Shield is used for cases of latch-on difficulties or inverted nipples. Made of silicone. For use under professional care only while breastfeeding the baby. Not to be worn between feedings. Autoclavable. DEHP & BPA free. see more...

America B.
Killeen, TX
Given to me by the lactation consultants when my daughter couldn't latch on since my milk came out too fast and using again with my son who has a short tongue. Helping me breast feed all my kids thanks to this wonderful shield
Jessica C.
Talking Rock, GA
Awesome product. I had trouble with my LO latching and this made my life so much simpler
Karlee M.
These were a absolute life savor when I had my daughter! I will def stock up on these when we have our next little one.
Sneh p.
I had to get a shield at the hospital for my son. He was an aggressive eater and caused my nipples to bleed. I was about to give up on feeding cause it was so painful. Then the lactation nurse said lets try a shield and see if it helps. It was a life savor. It wasn't hard to transition after my nipples had healed up and he had learned to latch correctly. They are to your size so you can find the right fit for you. Would not listen to people that say it's too hard to transition.
Tessa A.
Perfect helper for breast feeding moms who have one or two stubborn feeders. I used one and it was a lifesaver.
Lisa A.
Columbia, TN
This shield absolutely saved my nursing journey. We had a couple issues in the hospital and with weight gain. Once the nipple shield was introduced, we did amazing!
Daniblue S.
Maple Falls, WA
AMAZING!-simiair to other reviews, i got mine in the hospital. My son was tongue tied, and couldn't latch and i was so frustrated because i wanted to breastfeed so bad!! but i didn't give up and after attaching this thing it was a breeze!!! tips-make sure its clean, the oil from the milk makes it a bit harder to stick, and also it helps if its a tiny bit wet, like run it under water and then shake it. i fed him with this on every feeding until he was 5 months and they he latched problem. GO MOMMYS!!
Kayli C.
Dawson Spgs, KY
I didn't mind using this much. I needed it in the beginning and it was a life saver for her latch. However she use to flail her arms around and knock it off. Which was annoying. Other than it being a nuisance it was quite helpful for helping her learn to latch.
Paola C.
When breastfeeding started a chest hurt me more than the other so I started to use them, and I was a blast You are the best painlessly and so get used to breastfeeding in a comfortable way and without fear, and partly I was leaving to use so that the baby does not get used to that feeling, and could breastfeed normally.
Haileigh S.
Hudsonville, MI
My daughter had latching difficulties and the nipple shield was recommended to me by a nurse. I tried it and to be honest, it didn't really make a difference. It was hard to keep it on and just a hassle overall.