Medela Contact Nipple Shield - Standard (24mm) uploaded by Christy O.Medela Contact Nipple Shield - Standard (24mm) uploaded by Anadeisy M.

BY MEDELA

The Medela Nipple Shield is used for cases of latch-on difficulties or inverted nipples. Made of silicone. For use under professional care only while breastfeeding the baby. Not to be worn between feedings. Autoclavable. DEHP & BPA free. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
angelica b.
Lockport, IL
I love the nipple shield it saves the boobies! the only problem with this one is it s a full circle so i get worried baby cant breath well. There are some that have a little cut out where the nose goes. I also found them hard to stay on. They should make one size smaller.
Caila G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I used this when I have having trouble getting my son to latch during the first month of his life. I was very swollen at first after having him so my nipples wouldn't protrude enough for him to get a good latch. This product made breastfeeding possible for me and when the time was right I was able to ween him off and latch straight to my Brest.
Kassidi P.
I honestly don't think that I would be able to breastfeed my daughter without this. My nipples are flat against my areola which makes it difficult for her to recognize when my nipple is in her mouth. This shield has made our lives so much easier!
Anadeisy M.
Paramount, CA
Can i give this nipple shield 6 stars? I had a hard time breast feeding my two year old as a new born. He wouldn't latch on and besides that he would never get full. With the nipple shield he got to breast feed for over 3 months. I wouldn't have been able to do that if it wasn't for this amazing product. I honestly recommend this to all the new moms in my family that are having trouble and painful breastfeeding. I'm pregnant now with my second baby and i already bought the nipple shield a head of time, just in case. ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป
Daniblue S.
Maple Falls, WA
AMAZING!-simiair to other reviews, i got mine in the hospital. My son was tongue tied, and couldn't latch and i was so frustrated because i wanted to breastfeed so bad!! but i didn't give up and after attaching this thing it was a breeze!!! tips-make sure its clean, the oil from the milk makes it a bit harder to stick, and also it helps if its a tiny bit wet, like run it under water and then shake it. i fed him with this on every feeding until he was 5 months and they he latched problem. GO MOMMYS!!
Sneh p.
I had to get a shield at the hospital for my son. He was an aggressive eater and caused my nipples to bleed. I was about to give up on feeding cause it was so painful. Then the lactation nurse said lets try a shield and see if it helps. It was a life savor. It wasn't hard to transition after my nipples had healed up and he had learned to latch correctly. They are to your size so you can find the right fit for you. Would not listen to people that say it's too hard to transition.
Paola C.
When breastfeeding started a chest hurt me more than the other so I started to use them, and I was a blast You are the best painlessly and so get used to breastfeeding in a comfortable way and without fear, and partly I was leaving to use so that the baby does not get used to that feeling, and could breastfeed normally.
Tina D.
Tustin , CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This was so wonderful during the severe breastfeeding problems I was having! It really got me through the pain and helped me to continue to breastfeed! I would recommend this to anyone who is thinking of giving up from pain. It will get you back on track!!
Haileigh S.
Hudsonville, MI
My daughter had latching difficulties and the nipple shield was recommended to me by a nurse. I tried it and to be honest, it didn't really make a difference. It was hard to keep it on and just a hassle overall.
Kayli C.
Dawson Spgs, KY
I didn't mind using this much. I needed it in the beginning and it was a life saver for her latch. However she use to flail her arms around and knock it off. Which was annoying. Other than it being a nuisance it was quite helpful for helping her learn to latch.