Medela Colostrum Container

• Screw-on lid: Leak-proof seal with Medela containers
  • Ounce and milliliters: Easy-to-read measurements
  • Wide base: Helps eliminate tip-overs
  • Bulk packaging: Sold in case quantity only
  • Sterile: Ready-to-use (unless package is opened or damaged)
  • Made without BPA: Safe for baby

Medela's 35 mL colostrum container is designed with healthcare professionals and mothers in mind.  The curved bottom minimizes loss of colostrum or breast milk during transfer to a syringe.  The small size helps keep mothers motivated to pump by setting proper expectations of initial milk productions.

• Panel for writing name, date and time.
  • Pumping capacity up to 20 mL.
  • Storage capacity up to 35 mL.
  • Sterile and ready-to-use.  (unless opened or damaged)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Medela Colostrum Container!
lavon  H.
Got these right out the hospital and it's a life saver. They are easy to wash and not expensive and easy to storing.
Cheyenne H.
Wartrace, TN
Medela Colostrum Container uploaded by Cheyenne H.
I really had this weird obsession with collecting my milk and looking at it after words and saying to myself, “Woah I just made all this food for my baby.” So storage was huge and these are what we used.
sofia V.
Rochester, NY
I liked it a lot, it helped me a lot to save the milk since my baby only wanted to sleep and was very weak to take it at the breast.
Candice M.
Lexington, KY
I am a big fan of Medela!! I breastfed the first 3 months of my daughters life and Medela had a big hand in that!! They have everything from my breast pump to storage containers to even sanitizing wipes!! Love this brand!!❤️❤️❤️
molly W.
Manor, TX
Medela Colostrum Container uploaded by molly W.
Our son was a NICU baby. These colostrum containers allowed me to provide my baby with the precious liquid gold!!! All the stars!!
Maya M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Medela💙 always providing awesome tools for your breastfeeding journey. I loved these breastmilk storage containers. They are really sturdy and super easy to clean. They also are easy to store in the refrigerator without taking too much space.
Ketzi  T.
Austin, TX
These were the first containers that I used in the hospital since they gave me very good help so that my milk did not wake up and my bby could drink it, they are really very good.
Krista V.
Used these when I first began to pump my milk when our little one was in the nicu still. They work great with the pump and hold the milk great
Devin V.
Elizabethtown, PA
These were nice in the beginning, when you're only doing a little bit of collection. But not necessarily baiay to have. You can easily use the bigger bottles or bags.
Leigh P.
Sophia, NC
Great for storing my milk for future use for when I can’t be with baby. Like how they stand up.

Looking for your answer?