BY MEDELA

Medela calma is designed exclusively for breastmilk feeding. Switching from bottle back to breast has never been easier. Calma was developed using evidence-based research on babies' natural feeding behavior so you can enjoy your breastfeeding bond longer. With calma, the milk will only flow if your baby works and creates vacuum to remove the milk. This enables the feeding behavior learned at the breast to be used with calma. includes: (1) all-stage nipple, (1) cap, (1) lid see more...

• Many have said there babies didn't like this nipple. has anyone els...2 Answers
Sakthi K.
Sakthi K.
Bellevue, WA
This is one of the best products in the feeding section. This was such a lofe saving one after my baby rejected my breast with the introduction of normal nipple.

Pros
- can easily transfer the baby from bottle to breast
- the baby can actually control the flow of milk

Cons
- quite expensive
- time consuming in cleaning

I would highly recommend this product if your baby is combination fed.
Crystal W.
Crystal W.
I was hesitant to try this nipple out simply because of the price, but now I'm SO glad that I did. It's the only one my son will take, and I relax knowing that he is controlling the flow of the milk, and not being flooded with too much or working too hard for it either. I highly recommend this along with the medela bottles!
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Indianapolis, IN
This nipple was terrible!! The milk filled in the top and then would cause it to poor all over my son. It came out too fast. I ended up using the original nipple and my son went back and forth bottle to breast just fine.
Paige S.
Paige S.
Don't believe they hype. This wasn't s great nipple, it was difficult to use and the baby couldn't get the flow. Stick with the normal Medela slow floe
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Jacksonville, FL
LOVE! My son was exclusively breastfed and only had a bottle very rarely. This nipple seemed more realistic to us. He had no problems with it ever.
Stephanie V.
Stephanie V.
Vista, CA
Love this product, use it at night when bottlefeeding, love the concept and idea of it and so far my baby likes it and seems to be doing just fine with it.
Steph B.
Steph B.
Overpriced and LEAKY nipples. My son hated these and I even attempted to give it to him at different ages. I ended up returning them because they were absolutely USELESS. Typically, I love everything Medela but these are complete duds. Do not waste your money.
Christina M.
Christina M.
Hot Springs, AR
The milk flows out a bit too fast for my breastfed infant but it will probably be better for once she gets a little older (she's 3 months at the moment)
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Mc Graw, NY
When my daughter was born, we were adamant about long term breastfeeding so when we finally introduced a bottle we wanted one that would not cause nipple confusion. the calma was our answer to that question. we had a little bit of difficulty at first because the nipple is a little longer and rigid, but once that adjustment was made, this proved to be a good supplement.
Finally a bottle nipple that my breastfed son will drink out of!! The parts are easy to use and clean.
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
Danville, KY
Many have said there babies didn't like this nipple. has anyone else had this issue