BY MEDELA

Labeling lids for the Medela Breast Pump Labeling and Storage System. Dial a day feeding reminder Our Customer Service team is available Monday-Friday 7:30 am - 8:00 pm CST and Saturday 8:00 am - 12:00 pm at to answer any questions you may have. ; see more...

• How easily does the lid twist? Do you notice that the lid gets t...1 Answers
  • Has this product helped you out any? 5 Answers
Katherine B.
These kids are great. They make it easy when you use the breastmilk before needing to freeze it. Sometimes I will write the date in dry erase marker on the top of the lid, but it doesn't always stay on well. I don't like how they are more difficult to clean and sanitize. You have to make sure it is popped open to wash and dry.
Emily S.
Windsor, CO
Nothing particularly wrong with these lids, but I did not find a good use for them. My baby eats everything I pump on the next day, so keeping track of the age of milk wasn't necessary. Instead, I use these as extra lids for the bottles. I did find that after a few months, the ink used to label the days chipped off, and I cannot tell what days they are anymore.
Carissa C.
Knox, IN
I love this product! It is very easy to keep track of when you pumped each bottle. The lids have every day of the week on them. You just select the day that you are pumping and then if it's am or pm. And the caddy lets you keep them in order so you just grab the first one with out having to look at each bottle.
Danielle R.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
These lids have SAVED me so many times. It's hard enough breastfeeding and pumping, let alone having to keep track of what's what and how long it's been in the fridge. This makes it "zombie mommy" proof.... Daddy proof too, haha ūüėČ. Worth their weight in gold!
Brandie E.
Tucson, AZ
Very convenient for being a breastfeeding mama. Rather than writing a date or putting a label on or just trying to remember when you put it in the fridge. This makes it so much easier and when you're a busy mom easy is always a welcome bonus.
Kia H.
I absolutely love this medela product. It keeps track for me when I don't have to. Its so easy and convenient that you don't have to jot down on a piece of paper anymore.
Ana D.
As a medela fan I was very excited to receive this set. Now that I've been pumping and storing I'm not too crazy about this. It's great if you are going to use in within a week but not to freeze.
Rachel H.
Indianapolis, IN
I wish I had more of these, but I only had 3! I ended up using tape and a marker. I always kept at least 14 in the fridge ready to go and froze whatever was left to save.
Lydia F.
Hamilton, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These were so convenient! It was such an easy way to keep track of which bottle to use and they sealed very tightly so when the bottle gets dropped it didn't spill.
Brittany B.
These are great! They let you choose when you milk was store so you never forget. I wish my pump came with more. It only came with on as a sample. Will be purchasing.
Sarah C.
Has this product helped you out any?
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
How easily does the lid twist? Do you notice that the lid gets twisted easily (therefore Losing the pump date) by people who are rummaging around in your fridge?