BY MEDELA #27 in Breast Pumps & Accessories

Containers and lids for easy collection, storage, and feeding of breastmilk. Perfect for smaller amounts of pumped breastmilk. Easy storage in refrigerator or freezer. Compatible with medela breastpumps for pumping directly into the container. . BPA-free. Contents: 12 - 2.7oz/80ml bottles Model 87061 Our Customer Service team is available Monday-Friday 7:30 am - 8:00 pm CST and Saturday 8:00 am - 12:00 pm at to answer any questions you may have. For hygienic reasons, once this product is opened it cannot be returned. ; see more...

Medela Breastmilk Freezing and Storage Bulk Pack (80mL)
  • "Perfect size to store breastmilk in, and has the information part on the side so you know exactly how much you are storing!" in 3 reviews
  • "These worked great for storing breastmilk." in 1 review
  • "They are great for when you start breast feeding due to their small size and you can fill up a bottle and it's like a confidence booster for newbie breastfeeding moms!" in 1 review
Shannon S.
Fredericksbrg, VA
I was given a ton of these by my hospital when my son was in the Nicu. Not only great for early pumping days when your milk is still coming in but so useful after. Once my supply stoped (so sad) these little babies held 3 scoops of formula. I would premeasued his formula and could pour one into bottle for his when we were on the go. Also nice to have it premeasued for baby sitters.
Citlali D.
Costa Mesa, CA
This is perfect for when I pump! It surprisingly fits the right amount of milk I can pump every time! I was shocked because it never fails to be the right amount. I do wish they were a bit wider but other than that they're great to store milk!
Staci K.
Frankfort, Ky
These were perfect size to store in the freezer. You just disconnect them from the pump, put a lid on, and put in the freezer. Simple to use. However, they take longer to thaw out versus the milk storage bags.
Kristi B.
Geneva, Oh
Love love love these. Perfect to hook on the pump and perfect for storing in refrigerator or freezer but my favorite use is that you can screw a nipple on and feed straight out of the storage container!
Brooke E.
These storage bottles were the perfect start to my pumping journey. When I was just starting to pump I didn't produce more than what this bottle holds and it was just enough for my baby to eat from.
Jennifer H.
Madison, WV
These hold the perfect amount of milk for storing! They take a little longer to thaw than the bags, but I love that I can just pull one out of the freezer and go.
Cassadee L.
These have been so incredibly helpful in my breast-feeding journey. I am able to cook these up to my breast pump,  pump the milk, put on the lid, and stick it in the freezer. I do write the date which I pumped on the lid with a wipeable marker.  I love the fact that it has a built-in indicator stating how much milk I pumped out.   The small tubes fit really easily in to a thermal ice pack so that you can carry them wherever you go.  The shape of them are very small so that I can stick them easily in my freezer with room to spare
Christina N.
Peachtree Cor, GA
I absolutely love these bottles! I used them for storing breast milk while I was still producing. But now I use them to hold formula when we are on the go. It's much eaiser than taking the whole can of formula everywhere we go. Just open the top and pour in the water. It's great! Super easy to clean as as well.
valerie s.
Goodwin, SD
I loved these when we first started out. They were the perfect size for the little amount you get at first. Once my kids needed more than 2 oz they became great and the perfect amount for adding to cereals/baby food. No wasted bags for little amounts.
Jennifer B.
Marysville, MI
Love these bottles. Perfect to pump in, easy to store and I use them to measure breastmilk into freezer storage bags. I also used these as feeding bottles when my LO was a newborn and drinking small amounts.
Emilee H.
Columbus, OH
How do these compare to the storage bags? Is it easier to freeze in these?