Medela Breastmilk Cooler Set with 4 Bottles & Lids, Cooler and Ice uploaded by Faith C.

BY MEDELA

Medela breastmilk cooler set with 4 bottles & lids, cooler and ice pack see more...

Lysmarie R.
Wahiawa , HI
Love best brand ever!!!! Ive used these for my daughter for as long as I can remember. They are great for storage and perfect for on the go. I also like the ice pack that keeps of the milk cold so it doesn't go bad if in the sun. I recommend these for mommies to be especially if you are thinking on breastfeeding.
Jessica M.
Buffalo Grove, IL
I love this set.. I used to use it at night when I would wake up to TRIPLE feed my baby
Suffice it to say, that didn't last long. But while I was doing it, this set was my perfect solution. It would keep my milk until the next feeding and I even stored my pumping parts in it to keep every fresh and ready to use.
Brittany P.
Holland, MI
Mega Parent Expert
This is just okay. It does keep my milk cold while I am at work, however, so does my lunchbox. I had a milk leak inside the cooler and it leaked out of the cooler and ruined some papers that were in my purse, so I found that to be disappointing. I would have thought that it would contain spillage since it is designed for a liquid product.
K. M.
I loved this set! They're super easy to wash, the cool pack kept my bottles fresh enough to make it home and store, and the case looks simple and discreet. I didn't like that the bottles got soft after being warmed up. They kind of lost durability.
Kimberly G.
Auburn, WA
Wish it was bigger!!! The cooler bag is alright. The straps on the zipper pulls fell off within two months so I didn't like that. Additionally you cannot carry this around with the nipples on the bottles. It doesn't fit so that's dumb. If only they made it a little taller. I will be looking for a new cooler bag
Brittanie S.
Waianae, HI
When I was breastfeeding my baby this was a very good cooler for my milk. Mine came with my breast pump. Which i loved so much. I actually still use this cooler to store water for my baby.
Emily N.
Apollo, PA
Mega Parent Expert
I can not say enough how much I love this product! I recommend for mommas (and dads) to get this even if you're not breast feeding! It keeps both breast milk and ore made formula cool so it lasts longer, and it's a great storage container for when the baby starts eating food! I put food spoon and bottles in here! I also use it as a lunch container when he gets babysat! Holds all food he would need for the day or weekend! So many uses it's such a great product!
Brittani P.
I got this kit when my son was in the nicu it was great for transport to the hospital from home. I would fit as many as I could so it would 4 medelas and two snappies. Only bad thing is remeber in to freeze the pack I have extras so it wasn't bad for me but if u don't I would forget them all the time in the pack in the car til I was leaving the next day.
April D.
Decatur, AL
I now on two of these sets one for Nanna and one for me to take back to work with me. The set is super easy to use and very cheap if you need anything extra one from amazon. The storage bottles that come with it fit my breast pump and sense I commute I love thst it includes the cooler compartment to keep the milk cold.
Samantha W.
Beaufort, SC
Medela was made with nursing mom's in mind that's for sure!! all of their products are convientiate, durable, and practical. I wouldn't of been able to survive breastfeeding and nurse for as long without them. this cooler and bottles are amazing for on the go, pumping at work and taking the the sitters house!
Deborah O.