Baby & ToddlerNursing & FeedingBaby BottlesMedela
Breastmilk Collection and Storage Bottle Set, 12 Count

Medela Breastmilk Collection and Storage Bottle Set, 12 Count

by Medela

#20 in Baby Bottles

Many moms want to have extra breast milk bottles on hand to meet their growing and changing breast milk supply. They are compatible with all Medela breast pumps and Calma, making it easy to pump, store and feed into the same container. Medela's breast milk collection and storage bottle set is a perfect complement to your breastfeeding experience. Authentic Medela spare parts are engineered, tested and approved to work specifically with your Medela breast pump. Non Medela spare parts can vary significantly in design, materials, and workmanship- all of which may affect the performance of your Medela breast pump. Made without BPA safe for mom and baby. All Medela breast milk bottles and products that come in contact with breast milk are and always have been made without BPA.

Pump into for convenient breastmilk storage in fridge or freezer; Compatible with all Medela breastpumps; Designed to retain breastmilk's beneficial properties; Leak-proof storage, travel and feeding; Dishwasher safe

Item Weight: 10.4 ounces

Batteries required: No

Material free: BPA Free

Material Type: BPA Free, Phthalate Free, Latex Free, Lead Free

Has anyone had issues with these leaking milk?
How did u like ?
What do you think about the bottles? [product:madela-breast-milk-bottles]
Start your review of Medela Breastmilk Collection and Storage Bottle Set, 12 Count!
Maya M.
I loved these breastmilk storage containers. They are really sturdy and do not easily tip over. They also are easy to store in the refrigerator without taking too much space or in your pantry when not in use. The amount of breastmilk they hold is perfect.
pamela S.
Forest Lake, MN
I use these to pump and store breast milk when I put it in the fridge. They work great and are easily cleaned.
Jacqueline M.
These storage bottles worked very well I just which I would've had nipples for these bottles to feed him straight out of them. They allowed me to warm the milk in a milk warmer pretty well too.
Anna H.
Moscow, ID
Love these bottles! They hook straight up to the pump so it’s less of a hassle not having to transfer the milk into a bag. This is great for night pumping. The cap is secure so I never had to worry about it spilling.
Nafisa K.
Sammamish, WA
Models breastmilk collection & storage bottles are really very useful save mothers time the storage bottle are amazing I love this product coz cleaning is very easy & storage is so convenient fill it & storage I the refrigerator
yesy G.
Columbus, OH
Medela Breastmilk Collection and Storage Bottle Set, 12 Count uploaded by yesy G.
Purchased at: Target
I have the Spectra breastpump but I use the medela storage bottles for milk and I love them. Have no complains what so ever. I only use them to storage breastmilk and it keeps it fresh.
Caitlin D.
St Augustine, FL
When my second child was born we used these bottles when she was little. They were perfect to use right off of the pump. We bought the nipples to go with them, and they were perfect!
Mira I.
Medela breastmilk bottles are just ok, I like them because they are convenient and easy to wash.
Alexandria G.
Hermitage, TN
These bottles are a lifesaver to have on hand. My baby exclusively breastfeeds but I need the bottles to pump. They are easily washed with hot soapy water and are durable. I lean towards madela products and have no complaints! 7 months strong 💪❤️
Tobiasz T.
Enfield, CT
The best at all! You can easily storage it, mommys milk is always fresh, you can easily defrost the milk in the container. That helped me a lot while breastfeeding. I could attach the container to the breastfeed pomp. Must have for every BF mom!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ana V.
illinois
il y a 2 ans
Alexis S. il y a 10 mois
The best out there! They don't get deformed from reheating and freezing