BY MEDELA #10 in Breast Pumps & Accessories

Medela breastmilk bottles are made from safe, BPA-free polypropylene that retains breastmilk s beneficial properties. Compatible with all Medela breastpumps to pump, store and feed with one bottle. Easy to read volume marks in ounces and milliliters. Dishwasher and microwave safe. BPA-free. Contents:  8 oz breastmilk bottles wide base slow-flow silicone nipples solid lids collars travel caps Model 87132 Medela s Commitment to Breastfeeding and Breastmilk: Medela is committed to supporting the WHO Code s call for commitment to breastfeeding and breastmilk as the optimal nutrition for the growth, development and health of babies.  In line with the AAP Guidelines on introducing bottle feeding, Medela recommends that breastfeeding be well established before introducing a nipple. Our Customer Service team is available Monday-Friday 7:30 am - 8:00 pm CST and see more...

• Are the nipples shaped like a breast to help prevent conf...1 Answers
  • Are these dishwasher safe?1 Answers
  • Do these leak? Especially after washing?3 Answers
Medela Breastmilk Bottles
  • "I got this as a baby shower gift and really liked this set It was good for pumping and storing in the fridge. " in 3 reviews
Miriam K.
Madison
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I love these bottles. The volume measurements are super easy to read when you’re determining how much you’ve pumped or your little one ate. I bought them to go with my Medela breast pump and love the simplicity of them. I’ve only ever washed them in the dishwasher and they do well in there.
Brittany P.
Freeburg, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I loved these bottles!!!  They were great when I was pumping but I also love how simple they are.  The design is great and we continued using these bottles even after I was done with my breastfeeding journey.  These bottles are great and my daughter loves them!
Stephanie W.
I bought additional bottles to go with my medela breast pump. The bottles are sturdy and easy to clean. I bought a kit with nipples for the bottles but the flow can be a little fast for my son. I have to be careful so he doesn't choke/cough leading to overeating or throwing up. The bottles only have two main pieces which is nice.
Jerica C.
Salyersville, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Very sturdy bottles. After reading reviews I was skeptical about buying these for pumping when I go back to work but they were so cheap I gave it a shot. They aren't thin at all. The writing is a bit hard to see but not impossible. For the price, they can't be beat. The only difference I see in these and Medela brand bottles is the writing on the side. One is dark. One is not.
Autumn M.
McMinnville
Absolutely LOVE all of the Medellin products. They hardly ever leak and they’re definitely worth every penny. They’re the perfect size and my LO loves the bottle itself. I will definitely be buying this again
Danielle B.
These are not my favorite bottles to say the least. Started using these because it was convenient with my pump. The bottles gave my new born son severe gas. Once he was a bit older I figured I would try again when he started holding his own bottle since they were small. Nope leaked all the time, so we gave up using them.
Frances G.
El Paso, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I got this for my baby shower at work and I am so thankful that I did. It helped out a lot when I started my little stock of breast milk. It came with almost everything that I needed for a first time mommy like myself. I would definitely recommend this to a parent.
Heather W.
Roseville, OH
These gave my son terrible colic. I keep using them because I’m an EP’er. The flat top lids also leak and have soaked my car seat when the little cooler fell over. I would not recommend these for feeding or on the go storage.
Erica S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
compatable with all medela pumps so you can easily attach them to the pump and then either put directly into fridge or freezer for storing or attach medela nipples and feed instantly. All Medela items are a bit expensive but they are versatile & adjust to all age babies. I just wish they were good for colic or gas too but they hold too many bubbles. My baby always gets an upset stomach if i dont let the bubbles subside before feeding her
Heather M.
Morehead , KY
I was hoping these bottles would work great with my breastfed baby, but she hated them. She would always get gas in her belly when she used them, most of the time she refused to take them. They do not have a natural shape like the breast at all, you would think a company that makes things for breast feeding would do a better job with the bottles.
Alyssa B.
Heber Springs, AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Anyone have issues with losing milk out the seams at the top? While I am pumping or feeding my son we will leak milk out the top by the cap. I was wondering if anyone else had this issue?
Lauren P.
Chapin, SC
I am curious about these bottles. I have used Platex VentAir and Dr. Browns in the past but wanted to try these this fall. I'm worried that they might cause gas or leak. Also do they connect to the model breast pumps?
Crystal L.
I will be a first time mom, and was hoping to exclusively breastfeed, but I understand that there re times when I may need to use bottles. My question is, how easy is it to alternate between breast and bottle with this product?
Kimberly A.
Vermilion , Oh
Can you put them in the freezer? Or are they just for storing for the day?
Melissa M.
Are these good for nursing babies my son won't take my breast milk from s bottle. Just curious if these would help with him. Makes it a real inconvenience to leave him.