BY MEDELA #6 in Breast Pumps & Accessories

Medela breastmilk bottles are made from safe, BPA-free polypropylene that retains breastmilk s beneficial properties. Compatible with all Medela breastpumps to pump, store and feed with one bottle. Easy to read volume marks in ounces and milliliters. Dishwasher and microwave safe. BPA-free. Contents:  8 oz breastmilk bottles wide base slow-flow silicone nipples solid lids collars travel caps Model 87132 Medela s Commitment to Breastfeeding and Breastmilk: Medela is committed to supporting the WHO Code s call for commitment to breastfeeding and breastmilk as the optimal nutrition for the growth, development and health of babies.  In line with the AAP Guidelines on introducing bottle feeding, Medela recommends that breastfeeding be well established before introducing a nipple. Our Customer Service team is available Monday-Friday 7:30 am - 8:00 pm CST and see more...

• Are the nipples shaped like a breast to help prevent conf...1 Answers
  • Are these dishwasher safe?1 Answers
  • Do these leak? Especially after washing?3 Answers
Medela Breastmilk Bottles
  • "I got this as a baby shower gift and really liked this set It was good for pumping and storing in the fridge. " in 3 reviews
Emily K.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Amazon
I'm glad my baby is able to take to the nipple. She's extremely picky, but luckily she has no problem with it. It makes it more convenient for me not to transfer from pumping to a different bottle. I've also washed and boiled the bottles many times and so far the measurements haven't come off.🙏
Carlenia L.
Whitesburg
Purchased at: Walmart
I use these for storage only. I tried using them as bottles and they are terrible. The nipples are so flimsy he had a hard time feeding. He got so frustrated because the nipple would invert while eating. But I like that I can pump straight into the bottles.
Becca g.
san clemente, ca
Purchased at: Target
Nothing but great things to say about this brand! I highly recommend for all. Works great for my baby boy. Not as a newborn but later on easy for him to drink from.
Brittany P.
Freeburg, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I loved these bottles!!!  They were great when I was pumping but I also love how simple they are.  The design is great and we continued using these bottles even after I was done with my breastfeeding journey.  These bottles are great and my daughter loves them!
Stephanie W.
I bought additional bottles to go with my medela breast pump. The bottles are sturdy and easy to clean. I bought a kit with nipples for the bottles but the flow can be a little fast for my son. I have to be careful so he doesn't choke/cough leading to overeating or throwing up. The bottles only have two main pieces which is nice.
Jerica C.
Salyersville, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Very sturdy bottles. After reading reviews I was skeptical about buying these for pumping when I go back to work but they were so cheap I gave it a shot. They aren't thin at all. The writing is a bit hard to see but not impossible. For the price, they can't be beat. The only difference I see in these and Medela brand bottles is the writing on the side. One is dark. One is not.
Mari a.
Harrison, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love these bottles I got hooked since the hospital. Not only are they great for breast milk but also formula milk as well. Works well with other nipples too. Highly recommend to future mamas. Affordable and easy to clean and use.
Mary S.
Spanaway , WA
Purchased at: Walmart
Pumping into them works well. Storage wise not so much and they don’t make the breast milk storage carriers for them so sometimes they become inconvenient because I have to pump and dump into bags to store when I’m on the go.
Amanda C.
Bethlehem, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This product was absolutely amazing in almost all aspects. The only problem I had with this product was the ventilation. I constantly had to remove the bottle from my son’s mouth due to the air not flowing and causing him to invert the nipple due to sucking harder. I would definitely recommend these for storage of breast milk. The measurements were more accurate than any other brand I have used.
Autumn M.
McMinnville
Absolutely LOVE all of the Medellin products. They hardly ever leak and they’re definitely worth every penny. They’re the perfect size and my LO loves the bottle itself. I will definitely be buying this again
Alyssa B.
Heber Springs, AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Anyone have issues with losing milk out the seams at the top? While I am pumping or feeding my son we will leak milk out the top by the cap. I was wondering if anyone else had this issue?
Lauren P.
Chapin, SC
I am curious about these bottles. I have used Platex VentAir and Dr. Browns in the past but wanted to try these this fall. I'm worried that they might cause gas or leak. Also do they connect to the model breast pumps?
Crystal L.
I will be a first time mom, and was hoping to exclusively breastfeed, but I understand that there re times when I may need to use bottles. My question is, how easy is it to alternate between breast and bottle with this product?
Kimberly A.
Vermilion , Oh
Can you put them in the freezer? Or are they just for storing for the day?
Melissa M.
Are these good for nursing babies my son won't take my breast milk from s bottle. Just curious if these would help with him. Makes it a real inconvenience to leave him.

Amazon