Baby & ToddlerNursing & FeedingBaby BottlesMedela
Breastmilk Bottle Spare Parts WITH Three Medium-Flow Wide Base Nipples

Medela Breastmilk Bottle Spare Parts WITH Three Medium-Flow Wide Base Nipples

by Medela

Medela wide base silicone nipples are available in slow and medium flow for feeding newborns and infants.

Ensures you have clean bottles and accessories handy at all times.; Mesh bag for cleaning bottle parts in the dishwasher & keeping them together.; For use with Medela wide base nipples and breastmilk bottles.; 3 Medium-flow wide base nipples that are dishwasher & microwave safe.; Natural feel and shape complements breastfeeding.

Batteries required: No

Item Weight: 4.2 ounces

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Medela Breastmilk Bottle Spare Parts WITH Three Medium-Flow Wide Base Nipples!
Dover
Provided me with additional parts to use on the bottles that came with the pump! Easy to clean!
Lynchburg, VA
At first it was kind of hard to pump because I was a 1st time mom. It definitely gets the job done compare to other products.I would improve the machine on how hard it sucks .I got it free due to having Medicaid .
Portland, TX
Medela is a great pump, having spare parts just made life easier so I didn’t have to wash parts in the middle of the night. If you are going to be exclusively pumping I highly suggest spare parts
San Antonio
Nothing to do w the product the reason I stopped using this.  I decided to formula feed and not breast feed
Dedham, MA
These work. My baby didn't like th nipple. I think they were too long and too fast for her. They may work for another baby.
Bedford Hts, OH
Great package and price. Having the extra nipples on hand is great, and I’m always losing a bottle cap somewhere so the spares come in handy all the time.
This is great the pump only comes with 2 bottles no nipples so it's easy to go buy them. Great product soft enough for babies

Looking for your answer?