BY MEDELA #15 in Breast Pumps & Accessories

Medela breastmilk bottles are made from safe, BPA-free polypropylene that retains breastmilk s beneficial properties. Compatible with all Medela breastpumps to pump, store and feed with one bottle. Easy to read volume marks in ounces and milliliters. Dishwasher and microwave safe. BPA-free. Contents:  8 oz breastmilk bottles wide base slow-flow silicone nipples solid lids collars travel caps Model 87132 Medela s Commitment to Breastfeeding and Breastmilk: Medela is committed to supporting the WHO Code s call for commitment to breastfeeding and breastmilk as the optimal nutrition for the growth, development and health of babies.  In line with the AAP Guidelines on introducing bottle feeding, Medela recommends that breastfeeding be well established before introducing a nipple. Our Customer Service team is available Monday-Friday 7:30 am - 8:00 pm CST and see more...

• Are the nipples shaped like a breast to help prevent confusion?1 Answers
  • I've been using a different brand, would this brand cause the baby ...4 Answers
  • I got this for i baby dhower gift are this good? I cant wait to use...3 Answers
Medela Breastmilk Bottle Set
  • "I got this as a baby shower gift and really liked this set It was good for pumping and storing in the fridge. " in 3 reviews
Shannon S.
Shannon S.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Mega Parent Expert
I have both the 5oz and 8oz bottles. They are great to pump , store and feed from. I hate the nipples though! When my daughter is drinking the nipple always collapses on her, so I constantly have to pull the nipple out of her mouth to let air in. I wish the nipple was vented. We had to buy nipples that were vented (different brand). I love that these bottles hold up so well and do not scratch easily inside when washing. My 5 oz set of my from son, 4 years ago. They come with caps, lids, nipples and a cover for the nipple.
Peachy W.
Peachy W.
San Diego, CA
I got these from my baby shower, and I was so glad that someone gave me this set as a gift. I'm a first time mom, and I never really thought about matching my breastpump with my bottles. I had a Medela breastpump and Avent bottles initially. It was so convenient being able to store the milk in these bottles then sticking the nipples when my baby was ready to feed instead of having to transfer.
Citlali D.
Citlali D.
Costa Mesa, CA
I am not sure about the pricing because I got this when I ordered my breast pump but I am happy I got them! They are so much easier to pump in than the smaller bottles. They obviously hold more but they come with the nipple and a cover. So once I'm done pumping before a long day out I can just switch them out I stead of having to defrost the frozen breast milk and move it to the bottle
Porschia Q.
Porschia Q.
San Antonio, TX
I LOVED my medela bm bottles! I got the biggest set first, because the small ones that came with my pump were enough in the beginning but not great if you need to save a lot of breastmilk. They are easy to clean and sterilize and my daughter took to the nipple great. Great for travel as well since they come with caps too. Def going in my #SummerBeachBag
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
These are the only bottles that I use. I am a working mom so when I'm away my child's caretaker is able to use these bottles to put my pumped breast milk in to feed my son. The nipple is soft and resembles the softness of the breast. They also fit perfect on my medela breast pump which is so convenient!
Johanna V.
Johanna V.
This is my absolute favorite brand for breast pump and baby bottles. Even the hand pump was easy to use. The hospital i have birth at even used this brand for the breast pump they had me use. I highly recommend this brand to any paren't searching for the best baby bottle and breast pump brand.
Elly Q.
Elly Q.
Although it seems as a basic bottle and nothing special to it. There is definitely for certainty a special something to this bottle, what it is I have no idea but my son happen to absolutely love these bottles. they helped with his colic and were the only bottles to put him to sleep
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
I've used my Medela bottles for exclusive pumping for 8 months, they get put in the dishwasher each night and they look brand new. They are narrow enough that my daughter can hold the bottle herself now. They're sturdy and easy to clean. And they don't tip over easily which is HUGE.
Parker S.
Parker S.
Olympia , WA
I could only breast feed for a small amount of time but this is the only bottle my daughter will take. You can find the three pack on Amazon for around $13 which is a steal! They hold up very well and the nipples will last until 4 months. No issues with her getting air at all.
Dixie G.
Dixie G.
I like how simple the bottles are and the convinenece of being able to pump and store them with the cap or pump and feed with the nipple. There is no nipple confusion between the bottle and breast the only complaint I have is the cap doesn't stay on the nipple.
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Heber Springs, AR
Mega Parent Expert
Anyone have issues with losing milk out the seams at the top? While I am pumping or feeding my son we will leak milk out the top by the cap. I was wondering if anyone else had this issue?
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
Chapin, SC
I am curious about these bottles. I have used Platex VentAir and Dr. Browns in the past but wanted to try these this fall. I'm worried that they might cause gas or leak. Also do they connect to the model breast pumps?
Crystal L.
Crystal L.
I will be a first time mom, and was hoping to exclusively breastfeed, but I understand that there re times when I may need to use bottles. My question is, how easy is it to alternate between breast and bottle with this product?
natalia s.
natalia s.
Caldwell, ID
Do these bottles leak at all? I've been having problems with bottles leaking around the seal.
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Leitchfield, KY
I've been using a different brand, would this brand cause the baby to have more gas?