BY MEDELA #15 in Breast Pumps & Accessories

Medela breastmilk bottles are made from safe, BPA-free polypropylene that retains breastmilk s beneficial properties. Compatible with all Medela breastpumps to pump, store and feed with one bottle. Easy to read volume marks in ounces and milliliters. Dishwasher and microwave safe. BPA-free. Contents:  8 oz breastmilk bottles wide base slow-flow silicone nipples solid lids collars travel caps Model 87132 Medela s Commitment to Breastfeeding and Breastmilk: Medela is committed to supporting the WHO Code s call for commitment to breastfeeding and breastmilk as the optimal nutrition for the growth, development and health of babies.  In line with the AAP Guidelines on introducing bottle feeding, Medela recommends that breastfeeding be well established before introducing a nipple. Our Customer Service team is available Monday-Friday 7:30 am - 8:00 pm CST and see more...

• Are the nipples shaped like a breast to help prevent confusion?1 Answers
  • I've been using a different brand, would this brand cause the bab...4 Answers
  • I got this for i baby dhower gift are this good? I cant wait to u...3 Answers
Buy on Bed Bat...
  • "I got this as a baby shower gift and really liked this set It was good for pumping and storing in the fridge. " in 3 reviews
Heather W.
Roseville, OH
These gave my son terrible colic. I keep using them because I’m an EP’er. The flat top lids also leak and have soaked my car seat when the little cooler fell over. I would not recommend these for feeding or on the go storage.
Amber S.
Rio Rancho , NM
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
When I was breast feeding ( or trying too) these bottles where mine and my he babies favorite! They are kinda pricey. But it was worth every penny. These are the only bottles she would feed from! I definitely recommend for parents or moms that are trying to breast feed/ pump. Absolutely love these bottles!
JoAnna W.
Douglas, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are the only bottles we will use for our little one! When he was a newborn we went through several different bottle brands and once we found this one there was no going back. He can suck out of these easy and when I was breastfeeding it was super convenient to have bottles that fit my pump. Medela is an amazing brand and their bottles are no exception! I recommend these to every nursing mama that has to pump. Great product!
Jocelyn J.
Mt Pleasant, MI
These seemed to work fine, but I never really tried anything else to compare it to.  It was super convenient that they were compatible with and connected with the pump....no need for a different container or chance of spill.   Kind of a pain to wash (because I won't wash plastic in the dishwasher), but I'm guess all bottles are a pain to wash and dry.  I might try the glass option next time.
Caterine S.
This was our first set of bottles as newborn and baby had a good latch on them. We would pump and nurse and there was never nipple confusion at all. I would recommend to try the nipple sizes so baby doesn't get too much milk at once. If baby has colic you may want to try different ones so that air doesn't go in baby's stomach so much. Other than that they worked great for the first few months
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
These bottles are great. My children have not had any issues with them. I will say though that after several washes, the ounce line markers on the outside started to rub off, making it hard to know how many ounces of milk were in the bottle. If you can buy the bottles with actual lines engraves into the bottle, that is a better bet.
Jessica P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
LOVE these. Saw these in the clearance isle and they couldn't make it into my cart fast enough. The other bottles are way too small if you're pumping a lot. You don't have to stop and switch bottles while pumping! Super super convenient and efficient!
Edny O.
Huntington Pk, CA
Great set. Comes with everything you need. Has lids you can use to store breastmilk in the fridge for later use as well as the nipples you just add to feed straight to the baby. BPA free.
Kelsey B.
I used this with both of my babies and it worked great!!! I used it with my daughter for about 6 months. Had a son 1.5 years later and also used it with him for about 6 months. Great product. Worth the money.
Shannon S.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I have both the 5oz and 8oz bottles. They are great to pump , store and feed from. I hate the nipples though! When my daughter is drinking the nipple always collapses on her, so I constantly have to pull the nipple out of her mouth to let air in. I wish the nipple was vented. We had to buy nipples that were vented (different brand). I love that these bottles hold up so well and do not scratch easily inside when washing. My 5 oz set of my from son, 4 years ago. They come with caps, lids, nipples and a cover for the nipple.
Alyssa B.
Heber Springs, AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Anyone have issues with losing milk out the seams at the top? While I am pumping or feeding my son we will leak milk out the top by the cap. I was wondering if anyone else had this issue?
Lauren P.
Chapin, SC
I am curious about these bottles. I have used Platex VentAir and Dr. Browns in the past but wanted to try these this fall. I'm worried that they might cause gas or leak. Also do they connect to the model breast pumps?
Crystal L.
I will be a first time mom, and was hoping to exclusively breastfeed, but I understand that there re times when I may need to use bottles. My question is, how easy is it to alternate between breast and bottle with this product?
Melissa M.
Are these good for nursing babies my son won't take my breast milk from s bottle. Just curious if these would help with him. Makes it a real inconvenience to leave him.
Jessica F.
Leitchfield, KY
I've been using a different brand, would this brand cause the baby to have more gas?