Medela Breastmilk Bottle uploaded by Aerial C.

BY MEDELA #41 in Breast Pumps & Accessories

#1 Choice for Hospitals & Mothers™ Compatible With All Medela Breastpumps. Safe design. Safe for baby. Pump, store and feed with one container. Dishwasher safe. Easy to read volume marks. Wide base silicone nipple. Screw on lids. Travel cap. BPA/ DEHP free. Keeps nipple clean. Leak-proof storage, travel and freezing Medela s signature bottle de. see more...

Medela Breastmilk Bottle
  • "These bottle are worth the price I used them for months and they dont leak and are very easy to clean. " in 1 review
  • "They work great for that purpose, but my daughter will not drink from this bottle." in 1 review
  • "My first daughter loved them to drink from, the second fights me on these nipples. " in 1 review
  • "I also love the breast pumping because it makes my milk come out easy but it's take some work trying to fill the whole thing up." in 1 review
Jessica M.
Although I did love the Medela Breast pump, I will say I really didn't like these bottles. My daughter got very colicky whenever we used these.
Alyssa M.
Crest Hill, IL
Got these bottles originally as a gift with my first child and they are great to use for pumping! So easy to pump into and store. Never had a problem with my son latching onto the nipple along with breastfeeding. They are also super easy to clean since the sides are straight unlike some other bottles out there that have a lot of nooks and crannies. My daughter was just born and we are planning on using Madela bottles again with her when I need to start pumping.
Heather M.
Morehead , KY
I was hoping these bottles would work great with my breastfed baby, but she hated them. She would always get gas in her belly when she used them, most of the time she refused to take them. They do not have a natural shape like the breast at all, you would think a company that makes things for breast feeding would do a better job with the bottles.
Lori B.
We tried these when she first came home from the hospital and had to have a bottle instead of being breastfed, but she just got too much gas from them.  We switched to Dr. Brown's and had much better results.  We still have these bottles, but I doubt we'll ever use them again.
Samantha M.
Lincoln Park, MI
My son is very picky about bottles because he's breast fed, and he knows that a bottle is a foreign object and not a breast, so it's hard to get him to take it sometimes. I use these after I pump so my fiance can feed our son too, and our son actually likes these ones.
C M.
Mega Parent Expert
I debated many times buying other bottles, but the fact that these connected to my pump was just too convenient. My baby is 10 months old now and still takes these bottles. If I were to have another baby I might try something else.
Danielle B.
Shippensburg, PA
Worth the price. Found them on sale at walmart. You can pump right in them and it's easy to use. I feel like the nipple should be more real as my son has a hard time keeping the bottle in his mouth.
Charissa J.
It's nice to have a bottle that can go from pump to baby , but this ones kind of average for me. I find that Gerber bottles are about the same when it comes to performance , but Gerber is a lot less pricey. The bottle functions itself are ok. It's thick and won't warp after a lot of use , but has no special features to make it any more or less effective as a bottle.
Cristina S.
Indianapolis, IN
Loved our Medela bottle. So convenient that they attached to the pump and then just put the nipple lid on and ready to go. Also love that is came with lids to store in fridge while storing. I loved all of our Medela products. Cost was a little pricey. The nipples also come in different sizes for the flow needed for baby.
erica h.
Mega Parent Expert
This is a great bottle. It came free with the manual pump in the hospital. My little girl is almost a year old, and i still use this bottle almost every single day. I have purchased many new bottles during this period, and find myself coming back to this! I didn't care for the nipple so much. I like the clear nipples much better than the yellow ones, but that is easy enough and cheap enough to fix! Def. recommend!