Medela Breast Milk Storage Solution™ uploaded by Yajaira E.

BY MEDELA #9 in Milk Storage

Features & Benefits

• Store & organize: Everything a mom needs to store, organize and protect her breast milk
  • Customized storage: Complete assortment of storage containers for baby's growing and changing breast milk needs
  • Convenient: Versatile tray can be used in fridge, freezer or counter
  • Organize & protect: Unique lids helps mom quickly identify which bottle to feed next
  • Made without BPA: All parts that come into contact with breast milk are not made with BPA

The Breast Milk Storage Solution™ is the perfect complement to any Medela breast pump. The complete system allows you to safely store, organize, and protect your breast milk throughout your breastfeeding experience. Medela breast milk bottles, labeling lids, and Pump & Save™ breast milk bags are compatible with all Medela breast pumps and ideal for short or long-term storage. The extra containers are also great to pump into for fast, easy breast milk storage.

• I have the pump but I use a different bag of storage bags...9 Answers
  • Are these hard to clean???6 Answers
  • Did you like this product after purchase was it useful ?3 Answers
Brandi J.
Seffner, Fl
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I got a bunch of these containers from the hospital while my son was in NICU. Like bags and bags of them. I still use them today!! Now that I've dried up, I just put baby formula in them that way I don't have to carry a bulk container. They're strong and durable and are absolutely handy! You don't have to be limited to just breast milk with these. You can actually put 2 ounces of formula in the tall, skinny bottles. My son had no problems eating from these bottles. Highly recommended.
Sejla K.
Washington
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
It is great, I have tried this one and tommee tippee they are both great, my baby loved it did not have freezer scent to it, it could improve is some areas but overall it was great, the improvement would be to make it leak proof when pouring it our but if any other parents would like to try it they should and the price is great.
Caroline P.
Memphis
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This was a nice setup that kept my bottles in order by day they were expressed. This is handy to know when milk needed to be consumed or put in the freezer. The only reason I give this 4 stars instead of 5 is because it is kind of bulky. It took up about half of a shelf in my refrigerator.
Chelsey L.
Hilo
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These are really convenient, especially if using a Medela pump. The bottles are interchangeable from pump to freezer storage, to feeding. They sell nipples that fit right onto the bottle and make great newborn feeding bottles. For longer term storage the bags are awesome and space saving.
Kimberly a.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I loved using this system. It made things so much easier for me in the beginning when i was producing a lot more milk and had to store it. The caddy is such a nice touch and keeps the milk readily available and all together so you aren't searching the entire fridge for the oldest milk.
JASMINE L.
Key West, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These bottles are my saving grace. Two parts and zero hassle when warming breastmilk. However, I recently discovered that some of my bottles are starting to look deformed. Though we do warm breastmilk for bottle feeding, it is a rare occurrance—typically 1-2 times a week.
Reanna G.
Springfield, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This whole package comes in handy I do not breast pump a lot right now so just the little bit helps when my daughter goes to the babysitter or when I need a night out and Mema Watches her.
Amber B.
hagerstown
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love! Love! Love! Great brand and very durable! We have used these For the past year and they still look brand new! Some of the products are a little pricey, but worth it! No cons so far only all pros! I would definitely buy again for future babies!
Lauren H.
Edgewater , FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I absolutely love this storage pack. I have a Medea pump so it makes much easier to store milk. I no longer have to transfer anything. I feel it’s a good price for everything you get and target normally gives you a discount once you make a baby registry.
Veronica F.
I love the Medela brand I mostly use the hand pump and it works great I love how the storage bags have the pour option and how they have the labels it comes in super handy. Plus they stand on there own it makes it easy to store them in the freezer
Stephanie J.
Temple, TX
I have the pump but I use a different bag of storage bags. I really don't like the bags I use because sometimes they leak. Do these open easily?
Jasmine A.
Anthony, NM
Are these hard to clean???
Claudia M.
Did you like this product after purchase was it useful ?

Target