Medela Breast Milk Freezing & Storage uploaded by Rosy B.Medela Breast Milk Freezing & Storage uploaded by Stacie H.

BY MEDELA #5 in Milk Storage

Features & Benefits

• Made without BPA: Safe for baby
  • 2.7 oz / 80 mL: Size is ideal for feeding, storing and freezing small amounts of breast milk
  • Easy storage: In refrigerator or freezer
  • Compatible with Medela breast pumps: Pump, store and feed with one container.  Not recommended for use with the Single Deluxe breast pump
  • Volume marks: Easy measurement of pumped breast milk
  • Screw on lids: Leak-proof storage, travel and freezing
  • Safe design: Medela's signature bottle design allows moms to store their breast milk long-term without losing any of its natural beneficial properties

These 80mL containers and lids are perfect for smaller amounts of pumped breast milk and easily store in refrigerator or freezer. This product is compatible with all Medela breast pumps.

Medela Breast Milk Freezing & Storage

Start your review of Medela Breast Milk Freezing & Storage!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "Perfect size to store breastmilk in, and has the information part on the side so you know exactly how much you are storing!" in 3 reviews
  • "They are great for when you start breast feeding due to their small size and you can fill up a bottle and it's like a confidence booster for newbie breastfeeding moms!" in 1 review
  • "These worked great for storing breastmilk." in 1 review
Stephanie S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These Medela Breast Milk Freezing and Storage bottles are very handy. They are most useful for early on in pumping or storing up a milk stash as they contain a small amount. If they are overfilled they can leak in the freezer or crack, so be mindful of that. Also if frozen and dropped, the plastic will crack.. this isn't a product flaw bit rather basic physics. Frozen plastic is really brittle. Foe the ones that I have dropped, if I'm not ready to the them I put them in a Ziploc bag and put back in the freezer, just make sure thou remember which ones are cracked or mark them in the bag so you can thaw them in a container to collect the thawing milk that will leak.
These also make great feeding bottles for early on or when a kiddo wants to start holding a bottle for a drink of water at 7 or 8 months.
Jane S.
Valdosta, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
The nicu gave us a bunch of these storage tubes when we were bringing milk up to them every day for my son and even though he is home now I am still using them because they are the perfect size at 2 ounces, no waste and they don't take up much room in our fridge. They have little snap lids attached so you'll need to buy nipples to screw on. The fact that you can put a nipple straight on and feed them from the tube is great!
Brandi J.
Seffner, Fl
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Love love love these bottles!!! I now use them as storage for formula since my breasts dried up. No need to improve these bottles. They're great. Perfect for a little one just starting to eat or for storage. I highly recommend all medela products to all moms..even the breast pumps. Great product with great quality for a good price. They even make sterilization bags to sterilize all the products in the microwave.
Tabby W.
New Market, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I like these I have used them with my medela pump I like that they screw on and the caps feel retry secure. I have used them as storage in the refrigerator and they hold up well I haven’t tried them in the freezer yet though but I am not a first time aren’t and I have used these with all of my children. And I will continue using them!
Daniela P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love these bottles for pumping and storing.  They are so adaptable and make it easy to use any nipples on them so I can use the milk whenever and where ever I am.  Now that my daughter is older, she drinks more than 4 ounces so I wish it would allow me to pump more milk in them but they're great for newborn-6 months
Jonnie P.
millersburg ky
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These bottles are pretty nice because they can fit onto the medela pump system to pump directly into. They are sturdy and are freezer safe. The only down falls for me is that they are small and dont hold much and are not easy to store in the freezer neatly. I find milk storage bags much more efficient at freezer storage.
Neomy D.
Walnut Creek
This bottles also are super practical I have a Premmie baby which makes more stress on you but this bottles have the Rigth size for you to feed your baby and keep your mind free of stress because if u feed your baby with this size at least in my experience I knew it was enough for the next two hours .
Hannah C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
They gave me these at the hospital and they are great for when your producing 20z or less from each breast! They’re great for newborns and when your milk is just coming in and for colostrum! I wouldn’t recommend for once your baby is older and drinking more! Very satisfied and would definitely buy again
Lacee H.
These were perfect after I had my baby and had to pump in the hospital! They were very easy to see how much milk I had pumped into them. They also were very easy to clean and you could attach a nipple directly into them as well. I loved them and even used them for awhile once we got home.
BMB13 B.
Tampa
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I was a labor and delivery nurse in the hospital and we used Medela pumps there. With baby #3 I decided to try a Medela Pump. The bottles are great for storage. I pump directly into them with the electric or the hand pump. I put them right into the freezer. When we need them, we thaw them out and just throw a nipple directly on the bottle for a feed. They hold up well in the freezer.
Taylor M.