BY MEDELA #91 in Breast Pumps & Accessories

"a collection of medela s key accessories that mom needs in the first few weeks after giving birth. includes: 1 5ct quick clean micro-steam bags 1 20ct pump & save breastmilk bags 1 24ct quick clean breastpump & accessory wipes 1 30ct disposable nursing bra pads 1 tender care lanolin 2oz. 1 breastfeeding resource guide 1 breastmilk storage guidelines magnet" see more...

• Does anyone know if I can buy this in store or does it ne...5 Answers
  • Is it even necessary to get this or is it just a "want/ni...3 Answers
Medela Accessory Starter Set
  • "The steam bags work really well for sanitizing the pumping parts and the quick clean wipes were so helpful when I needed to pump away from home." in 1 review
Arlin G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love all medela products, and having all these accessories makes pumping a lot easier and funnier. My baby is 4 months old and I'm still breastfeeding and pumping and having medela is a total plus for me!!
Lucinda S.
Ankeny, IA
I love everything in the Medela line. This is a great starter kit. I use the steam bags every day at the end of my work day to sterilize my pump parts quickly. The only thing I don't really like are the milk storage bags, because I like to save 6 ounces at a time, and these bags don't store flat with that much milk in them. Other than that, everything is great!
spencer b.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
i didn't breastfeed for long but when i did i had some trouble at first and went through so many different brands and such. this was my favorite! the pump was great, the accessories were great! love this brand and it's set
Shaina B.
Fort Polk, LA
I used the Medela Breast Pumps when I was pumping while my children are in the NICU and it works great. It's not as great as your children actually latching on but it's not painful it's easy to assemble and portable and all the attachments are great.
Lauren V.
Holland, MI
I loved this! It has everything you need when you begin pumping. The steam bags work really well for sanitizing the pumping parts and the quick clean wipes were so helpful when I needed to pump away from home. I would definitely recommend this to any breastfeeding and pumping mom.
Jamie A.
Medela products are invaluable to new mothers. I do think it might be helpful to look at the individual products in the pack and make sure they all fit into your needs. It might be more beneficial to buy the separate products you will use in larger quantities
Aubree H.
Fairdale, KY
I love all the Medela products because they are very high quality. This is perfect for a baby shower gift to a mother who will be nursing. It comes with everything needed to get started!
Krissi S.
For the.pumping mom medela is worth every penny! I pumped for a combined 2 years with my kids and the sanitizer bags saved me so much time with my supplies that I kept at work. I preferred reusable breast pads but I kept these in my bag "just in case"
Amy H.
Lacey, WA
This set came with everything I needed to start breastfeeding and pumping. Love medela products. Greater starter kit which enables you to sample things without buying a huge box.
Lauren H.
Raleigh, MS
I am a big supporter of all things medela! I've never been disappointed with any of their products! I would / will buy this again if we have baby number 2!
Valerie C.
Wyoming, MI
Does anyone know if I can buy this in store or does it need to be ordered online and did you use all the products?
Thalia H.
Is it even necessary to get this or is it just a "want/nice to have" type of thing?