BY MEDELA

Need a private place to pump? How about your car? This Portable Vehicle Adaptor is compatible with Medela Pump In Style® and Personal Double Pump breastpumps.

Features & Benefits:

• A convenient alternative power option for Medela 9 volt breastpumps: Not for use with the Symphony®, Freestyle®Single Deluxe, Lactina® or 12 volt Pump In Style breastpumps
  • 6-foot long cord: Gives you some extra room to charge your pump in your vehicle
  • Use of the portable vehicle adaptor will slightly increase the pumping speed of the Pump In Style breastpumps: Adjust the speed of your pump accordingly for comfort
  • Adaptor may not work with all vehicle outlets: Refer to your vehicle owners manual to check compatibility

What's Included:

• 1 - 9-Volt portable vehicle adaptor

Liz M.
Kettering
This made it pumping a lot easier while I was camping and also while we were on long road trips last summer. It worked just as well as plugging my pump in style into the wall. I love it! Very convenient, if you are one to travel a lot I would highly recommend. It’s super expensive also so I would get one just in case of emergencies!
Karla M.
I would recommend this to every single breastfeeding mom. It is truly a life saver! Any time we were on the road, traveling or away from for a large amount of time, I was able to pump in the car easily. I would get engorged prior to this and had to be looking for a place to plug in my machine but with the adaptor I could do so in the privacy of my car without making a pit stop.
Ashes P.
Twinsburg, OH
This adaptive piece was the most convenient thing when I was driving because I could still complete the task of pumping while I got us where we needed to go and if I was in the passenger seat I could just pump both sides at once before we got to a restaurant or something and didn't feel the stairs from immature people while I breastfed my baby. This was super convenient it was a cheap by Target's online sites and I'd do it again
Brandi B.
Enon
I purchased this Medela 9V Portable Vehicle Adaptor to use with mt medela on the go. It has really came in handy on trips where I still need to pump while we are in the car, I love that I can take it with me and not miss out on milk. because come on... we all know breast milk is like GOLD!
Arianne D.
Lebanon
This addon to your breast pump is a must! This is so versatile it helps with being able to pump on the go. Like any “car charger” they seem to be more pricey but it’s definitely worth being able to go down the road and pump if you are an exclusive pumper!
Mirta R.
Anaheim , CA
Purchased at: Amazon
This little adapted has saved my breast pumping! Since I need to pump frequently to produce I would drive and pump! I know sounds funny I would just put the breastfeeding cover on and on my way to and from work I would be pumping!
serena E.
Norway, ME
This charger is a life savor when you have to pump on the go in the car. It works great and is such a convenient solution! I highly recommend this product to all pumping mothers. It works really great!
Karen F.
Wichita Falls, TX
This is a life saver when at work or on the road. I don’t have a designated pump room at work so I have to pump in the car. I’m so glad that medela makes a car adaptor. I would definitely recommend
Daritza H.
Works great. I've had it for a little over 3 years and it's still going strong. Feels a little cheap because it's light weight but don't let appearance fool you, it's a great product.
Rebekah B.
Conway, AR
This thing is a lifesaver! During my day I didn't have as many breaks to pump as I would have liked, so when I would get ready to head home, I would plug my pump into the lighter in my car and get all set up and pump on the way home. Since my commute was my time to decompress/relax and listen to music, I would actually get more milk then than any other time of the day, including first thing in the morning!

The car adapter works just as well as batteries or the wall plug. Definitely a great purchase even if you'll only use it a few times (long car trip, etc.).
Jerica C.
Salyersville, KY
Is this a good buy? I need one!!
Robyn U.