BY MEDELA #45 in Breast Pumps & Accessories

Need a private place to pump?  How about your car? 6-foot long cord. Replaceable 1.5 amp fuse. Gives you some extra room to charge your pump in your vehicle. Adjust the speed of your pump accordingly for comfort. A convenient alternative power option for Pump In Style® Advanced breastpumps .  Use of the vehicle lighter adaptor will slightly increase the pumping speed of the Pump In Style breastpumps.  Refer to your vehicle owners manual to check compatibility with your vehicle lighter. see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...*
Daritza H.
Works great. I've had it for a little over 3 years and it's still going strong. Feels a little cheap because it's light weight but don't let appearance fool you, it's a great product.
Rebekah B.
Conway, AR
This thing is a lifesaver! During my day I didn't have as many breaks to pump as I would have liked, so when I would get ready to head home, I would plug my pump into the lighter in my car and get all set up and pump on the way home. Since my commute was my time to decompress/relax and listen to music, I would actually get more milk then than any other time of the day, including first thing in the morning!

The car adapter works just as well as batteries or the wall plug. Definitely a great purchase even if you'll only use it a few times (long car trip, etc.).
Mayra T.
Dickson, TN
These were the best 25 dollars I have ever spent in my life. At the beginning, I was always pumping everywhere, the last thing I wanted was to be engorged. Having the car charger made a huge difference. It allows the Medela Pump to work like normal. I totally reocmmend it, specially if you are a working mommy. Sometimes I would pump on my way to dinner so my family could bond with my child and allow me eat my food :))
Stephanie S.
This accessory is 110% necessary for pumping working moms. I got the majority of my good pumping done while driving in the early morning on my way to work or while running errands. With this and a good hands free bra it's amazing the amount of milk you can efficiently pump. I am planning to invest in a back up but the one I have easily made it 12 mos no trouble.
Jill B.
Orland Park, IL
Our baby is breastfed only and i pump a lot to keep up with her. We bought this so we can be out later and longer than 3 hours. It is so nice. The cord is long, stays in car adapter, and works well. I am very thankful and wish we purchased this sooner!
Nicole J.
Bothell, WA
If you are a nursing mom like I was, you need this if you have a Medela breast pump and are a mom on the go. I had to pump so many times in the car this was a life saver.
Evian D.
Los Angeles, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I've always wanted one of these so that I can pump in my car but I never got around to actually going to buy one the next time around I will be buying one of these
Kristin R.
New Braunfels, TX
Yes and yes! This is a must if you have a job that requires travel or if you have a daily commute. I'm purchased the adapter after about a month of going back to work and it has made my life so much easier!
Brittney M.
BUFORD, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I loved this product and was very helpful in a time of need but as a few months passed the base cord started to break apart and I ended up having to move it around just right to get it to charge.
Lydia G.
I loved this. The suction was almost identical to it being plugged into the wall. I only used it once though but it was a life savor. I passed it on to a friend and she is very thankful.
Jerica C.
Salyersville, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this a good buy? I need one!!
Robyn U.