BY MEDELA

This is a great item for storage of breast milk. It can be used in the freezer for long term storage. Plastic is BPA Free.

Medela 80 ml bottle; Pre-Sterilized; BPA Free; May have yellow or clear lid

Package Dimensions: 6.4 x 3.4 x 2.2 inches

Material Type: BPA Free

Batteries required: No

Material free: BPA Free

Item Weight: 2.4 ounces

Victoria J.
Purchased at: Target
These were amazing for my son and me the first month of his life. These are the perfect size and amount for what babies need to be drinking every two to three hours. I felt comfortable with the size and I never had to question if he was getting enough food. Medela’s nipples and rings fit on these bottles just as they do on the larger ones.
Yajahira M.
Wilmington, CA
I loved these they really came in handy. They are the perfect size to feed newborns. I would have my fridge full of these until my twins start eating more and I had to switch for bigger ounce bottles. I recommend these for all moms
sandra m.
washington
These come in handy when directly using the breast pump and storing your breast milk for your baby. I highly recommend getting sever of these to any Mother.