BY MEDELA

A comfortable and convenient personal accessory kit for single or double pumping with the Lactina Electric Breastpump or for use as a manual breastpump. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Samantha R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I have this and it is tiring but Defenitly worth it. It help pump quick when your ina hurry. I recently got it and it help me a lot especally when your baby been drinking bottle and your breast are so hard and dripping from all the milk this helps it a lot getting it out. I prefer manually then the electric one the electric takes forever. And this does it in 5minutes.
Melissa M.
Hamilton, ON
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Great pump but it is quite expensive. I would only buy it if I knew I was going to be constantly pumping and wouldn't want to get tired hands doing it myself. If I was just pumping occasionally however (like for baby'sitters here and there), I think I would just go for a hand pump instead. Just as effective but much cheaper.