BY MEDELA #2 in Breast Pumps & Accessories

Great for breastpumps, breastshields, accessories, breastmilk bottles, nipples, pacifiers and cups. . . Thoroughly disinfects most breastpump accessories, bottles, nipples, pacifiers and cups.. Thoroughly disinfects in about 3 minutes.. Steam cleaning eliminates 99.9% of most common bacteria and germs.. Requires just a microwave and water.. Each bag can be used up to 20 times.. Ideal for storing pump parts between pumping sessions.. 5 reusable bags per box up to 20 uses per bag.. see more...

• I saw this on my registry and was wondering how they work...5 Answers
  • I've been trying to find new ways to sterilize my bottles...5 Answers
  • Do these work well?4 Answers
Medela 5ct Quick Clean Micro-Steam Sterilizing Bags
  • "I hand washed most of our bottles and pump parts, but would typically still find a bit of residue after - especially on the pump parts." in 12 reviews
  • "I also love this because I can not only use it for my breast pump parts but also for the girls pacis and nipples for the bottles and a ton of other things." in 3 reviews
Megan S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are great for on the go sanitizing, anything from pump parts, to bottles, to pacifiers, to teethers... As long as it's microwave safe, you can clean it in this in just 2 minutes! I love that they have the spots to keep track of how many times you've used it before replacing. That's the kind of think I would need to do anyway, so it's great that there's a spot for it built in. I used these when we were moving cross country and living in our RV. It was perfect because it packed up so small. Now that we're settled I just use a microwaveable pyrex bowl with lid and a splash of water.
Sarah H.
Lake St Louis, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These bottle sanitizers were lifesavers. I always kept an extra one in the diaper bag while we were out and loved it. You pour a little water in, then microwave and bottles are sanitized. I also loved how compact they were and that you could reuse them several times.
Stephanie W.
I bought these bags for quick sterilization of my pump parts and bottles. It holds most of my pieces in one bag and sterilizes the parts in a few short minutes. It seems to do its job and has a chart on the back to mark how many times the bag has been used so you'll know when to throw it away. It can be used up to 20 times before needing to toss it. I bought a pack of 5 bags from my local Target.
Megan G.
These are perfect little things. I have a larger sterilizer that I typically use at home, but it's not something that would travel well at all. These are small and can go anywhere. They are a great must-hove item in your diaper bag so that you can sterilize anywhere there's a microwave!
Katie S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I keep these at work with me so I can sterilize all my pump parts at work after I pump so that I don't have to take them home to throw in the dishwasher every single day. I love that it's an easy, portable solution for sterilizing things and I don't have to bring my huge sterilizer with me to work or try and remember to bring everything home to wash and then remember to bring it all back the next day. Plus, it works for 20 uses so for being a plastic bag, it lasts quite a while!
Kristina B.
Barryville, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These are so simple, and very convenient.  You get a lot of uses out of each bag, which to me verified the price.  I usually use a dishwasher for bottles and such, so I didn't want a big sterilizer taking up space in my cabinets.
Olivia G.
Pensacola, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I love these! They are great for when you might be away from home! I love how you can keep track of how many times you have used the bags before they have to be replaced! I also love how much I can fit in them!
Julie H.
Gardner, KS
These things are a godsend. They are so convenient and with 20 uses per bag, you rwallky get your money's worth. I sanitize all pump parts and bottles in these and know they're doing their job!
Chelsea A.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
If you are breastfeeding and pumping, I would 100% recommend buying this product. This made sterilizing everything easy as pie. I went through several of them throughout my breastfeeding journey, and you get multiple uses out of each bag! It made me feel more comfortable knowing that each individual piece was completely clean before each use.
Kerri D.
Logan Twp, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Convenience and safety are of the utmost importance as a mom. These do both, and efficiently! I love that you can reuse one bag multiple times, and that a little check of list of how many uses is included on the outside of each bag.
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
How much can you fit in here? Both sets of parts? Bottles too?
Danielle V.
Calabogie, ON
I have heard of these from an article that I read and I was wondering if anyone has used them and what they are like? Do they work? Are they worth buying? I hate washing my pump parts by hand! Lol
Melissa A.
Dallas, TX
I've been trying to find new ways to sterilize my bottles I have from mendela. Is this for that? Or is it only for smaller things such as the nipples and nipple shields?
Skylar H.
Las Vegas , NV
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I saw this on my registry and was wondering how they worked out for you? Are they a needed product with a baby ?
Angelica C.
Does anyone only use these steam bags for sterilization or do you use it for when you can't sterilize?