Medela 3pk 5oz Breastmilk Bottle Set uploaded by Haley M.

BY MEDELA #85 in Breast Pumps & Accessories

Medela breastmilk bottles are made without bpa, designed to retain breastmilk s beneficial properties. Compatible with all medela breastpumps, so you can pump, store and feed with one container. -extra bottles are compatible with all medela breast pumps, as well as calma -ideal for safe storage of breastmilk in refrigerator or freezer -measure the exact amount of milk you're pumping with the colorful ounce and millimeter markers -screw on lids for leak-proof storage, travel and freezing -travel cap keeps nipple clean -dishwasher & microwave safe -available in 5 oz and 8 oz sizes -includes: (3) 5 oz/150 ml... see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...*
  • "I liked to use these while breastfeeding because I could pump directly into the bottle and put a lid/nipple right on afterwards." in 3 reviews
Karine K.
Somerville, MA
I highly recommend this
It's very easy
You pump into the bottle and when you get to feed your baby you just put a nipple
Very good product
Khai L.
Mega Parent Expert
My baby loves these bottles! They give him a close and strong latch. We still use even though I do not BF anymore
Jessica B.
Metamora , MI
These bottles consistently leak all over my daughter when we are feeding her and the nipples don't screw on straight.
Noelle M.
Wesley Chapel, FL
They are nice to pump in to. And they are nice to have a stash in the fridge. However, my son did not like to drink out of the nipples, so I had to move in to a different type of bottle.
Brittany T.
Works great to pump directly into, however sometimes I would have to stop and change the bottle since I was getting more than 5oz from one side. We never fed from them though, just used them to pump and store.
stacy b.
Coon Rapids, MN
These work great! I used these Medela supplies for both kids. Very easy to store and then use.
Crystal H.
Medela makes great breastfeeding products. I love their bottles, milk storage, and pump.
Phaedrea W.
Holly Springs, NC
I used these while breastfeeding. I like the fact that I could pump directly into these bottles. They worked well. I just wish like with all bottles the caps were easy to keep up with...lol!
Rebecca H.
Moultrie, GA
I love Medela products! These bottles were great. As a breastfeeding mother, I was worried about incorporating bottles into my babies routine, but my daughter used these well, and they were easy to clean!
Sondra C.
Vista, CA
These are great! They are not too large ubt also not too small. They work great for heating and they are dishwasher safe!