Medela 3pk 5oz Breastmilk Bottle Set uploaded by Haley M.

BY MEDELA #88 in Breast Pumps & Accessories

Medela breastmilk bottles are made without bpa, designed to retain breastmilk s beneficial properties. Compatible with all medela breastpumps, so you can pump, store and feed with one container. -extra bottles are compatible with all medela breast pumps, as well as calma -ideal for safe storage of breastmilk in refrigerator or freezer -measure the exact amount of milk you're pumping with the colorful ounce and millimeter markers -screw on lids for leak-proof storage, travel and freezing -travel cap keeps nipple clean -dishwasher & microwave safe -available in 5 oz and 8 oz sizes -includes: (3) 5 oz/150 ml... see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...*
  • "I liked to use these while breastfeeding because I could pump directly into the bottle and put a lid/nipple right on afterwards." in 3 reviews
🌹Lisbeth🌹 L.
Van Nuys
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
So I got these as a gift from one of my coworkers and they came in handy the first week baby was born, my daughter loved them and bought more, I also got the medela pump at the hospital so it made my life even easier, now with my second child I got these again.
Mac  .
Atascadero, CA
I received a few of these bottles with my Medela breast pump, but I liked them so I bought one of the 3pks at Target. My son is not very picky about bottles/natural shape/etc. He likes every bottle we've tried to give him just fine. My husband does not prefer the Medela bottles because sometimes my son sucks too hard and inverts the nipple. However, I prefer the Medela to other bottles because I feel like the flow is more consistent and doesn't flow to fast like some of the other "natural shape" brands we've tried. I've also found these bottles are easier to pump and store because they come with the convenient cap.
Yadira Z.
agoura hills, california
I had a medela breastpump so i basically bought everything medela including all our bottles. What a mistake. These bottles are horrible for spit up, colic, and gas. They do not filter air out so the baby ends up sucking in a lot of air which results in upset stomachs. I met with a lactation consultant who confirmed how awful these bottles are and recommended Dr. Browns. Once I switched to Dr. Browns I did not have any issues with my son.
KRISTY M.
Palm Bch Gdns, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These came with my Medela breast pump. They made my life as a breast feeding - working mom much easier. No extra storage - I could pump directly into the bottle. Then, they could be stored or we added the bottle nipple for immediate use. Easy Peasy!
Brittany T.
Works great to pump directly into, however sometimes I would have to stop and change the bottle since I was getting more than 5oz from one side. We never fed from them though, just used them to pump and store.
Chelsea E.
Fairfield, CA
I used these for our daughter when I first began pumping. While they work great for the pump, the nipple on the bottle didn't work for her. She didn't eat very effectively. The base of the nipple seemed really fat and she had a hard time getting her mouth around the bottle.
Jennifer V.
Mobile, AL
Great bottle for using with the Medela breast pumps and for storage. My babies did not do well drinking from these bottles with the attached nipple as it was not much like the breast.
Noelle M.
Wesley Chapel, FL
They are nice to pump in to. And they are nice to have a stash in the fridge. However, my son did not like to drink out of the nipples, so I had to move in to a different type of bottle.
Haylee H.
Manteca, CA
These bottles are perfect for an infant but when I talked to my lactation consultants, they said the park that the eat from (I am not allowed to say the word) is not recommended due to the way it is shaped for the baby.
Rebecca H.
Moultrie, GA
I love Medela products! These bottles were great. As a breastfeeding mother, I was worried about incorporating bottles into my babies routine, but my daughter used these well, and they were easy to clean!