Medela 3pk 5oz Breastmilk Bottle Set uploaded by Haley M.

BY MEDELA #83 in Breast Pumps & Accessories

Medela breastmilk bottles are made without bpa, designed to retain breastmilk s beneficial properties. Compatible with all medela breastpumps, so you can pump, store and feed with one container. -extra bottles are compatible with all medela breast pumps, as well as calma -ideal for safe storage of breastmilk in refrigerator or freezer -measure the exact amount of milk you're pumping with the colorful ounce and millimeter markers -screw on lids for leak-proof storage, travel and freezing -travel cap keeps nipple clean -dishwasher & microwave safe -available in 5 oz and 8 oz sizes -includes: (3) 5 oz/150 ml... see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...*
  • "I liked to use these while breastfeeding because I could pump directly into the bottle and put a lid/nipple right on afterwards." in 3 reviews
Khai L.
Khai L.
Mega Parent Expert
My baby loves these bottles! They give him a close and strong latch. We still use even though I do not BF anymore
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Salem, OR
These bottles are good. the best part is that you can pump and store directly in these. it makes storing so much easier.
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.
Mobile, AL
Great bottle for using with the Medela breast pumps and for storage. My babies did not do well drinking from these bottles with the attached nipple as it was not much like the breast.
Chelsea E.
Chelsea E.
Fairfield, CA
I used these for our daughter when I first began pumping. While they work great for the pump, the nipple on the bottle didn't work for her. She didn't eat very effectively. The base of the nipple seemed really fat and she had a hard time getting her mouth around the bottle.
Tamara P.
Tamara P.
Hurricane, UT
Haylee H.
Haylee H.
Manteca, CA
These bottles are perfect for an infant but when I talked to my lactation consultants, they said the park that the eat from (I am not allowed to say the word) is not recommended due to the way it is shaped for the baby.
Leann C.
Leann C.
beaumont, CA
We used these for the first few months. Worked out perfectly after pumping into the bottle so that we didn't have a ton of dirty bottles.
KRISTY M.
KRISTY M.
Palm Bch Gdns, FL
These came with my Medela breast pump. They made my life as a breast feeding - working mom much easier. No extra storage - I could pump directly into the bottle. Then, they could be stored or we added the bottle nipple for immediate use. Easy Peasy!
jen c.
jen c.
Great product but baby soon started eating more. I'd suggest getting a bigger size so they can "grow" into them and you don't have to buy more bottles and nipples.
Amy G.
Amy G.
Concord, NC
I used these a lot to store some of my breast milk. They came with my breast pump and my baby took to them very well.