Medela 150 Ml Storage Bottle Case of 10

by Medela

Medela Breast Milk Storage Collection Bottle with Lid 5 oz/ 150 ml. Cleaning - Dishwasher and microwave safe - Micro-steamable with Medela Quick Clean Micro-Steam Bags (sold separately) - Can withstand boiling temperature to clean Material Of Construction - All parts that come into contact with breast milk are BPA/DEHP Free - Special food contact grade (conforms to FDA standards) polypropylene material - BISPHENOL-A (BPA Free)

Bottle with lid.; Easy to read measurement in ounces (oz.) and millimeters (mm); Reusable bottles. Resistant to scratches, cracking and splintering; Screw-on lid for leak-proof seal - ideal for storing breast milk in refrigerator or freezer. Special polypropylene plastic retains breast milk’s beneficial properties - safe & hygienic method for long-term breast milk storage.; Compatible with all Medela breast pumps. Milk can be pumped directly into the container. Bottles fit Medela container stand

Item Weight: 8.8 ounces

Material free: BPA Free

Material Type: BPA Free

Item model number: 61000-50-10

Batteries required: No

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Medela 150 Ml Storage Bottle Case of 10!
Rebecca P.
Florence, SC
Perfect bottles to pump, store and feed from! This have been a major blessing in my nursing journey!
Tasha D.
Perfect Bottle for storing breast milk. No leakage from the tops or the insert pieces. Pack is very affordable and durable. Would recommend to New Moms.
Danielle A.
Lexington, AL
1,107 reviews
Loved these because they hooked directly into my pump. Could pop the lid on and put it in the fridge for storage.
Ashley R.
Medela 150 Ml Storage Bottle Case of 10 uploaded by Ashley R.
All nursing mothers need extra pump bottles if you have a Medela breast pump. I love these bottles because Medela makes a nipple that goes right on the bottle.
Ana V.
illinois
Love this bottles easy to directly pump in the bottle freeze it or store it in the fridge for later use and just add the nipple :)
Katherine C.
Pretty good bottles. All I used with my first baby and he never had any issues with latching or taking a bottle. Easy to throw in a diaper bag
Becca W.
Homosassa, FL
During the time I pumped these worked great for quick fridge storage between feedings. Lids have a great deal, no leaks! And they have measurement markings so you can tell just how much you are feeding your baby! Also just remove the storage cap and twist on a nipple and they are ready to feed, no transferring needed!
Samantha D.
Lansing, MI
I have many of these bottles for pumping and storing milk. The seal is great and the size is good for when milk is regulated.
Lindsy L.
I liked these bottles fine. Fits many breast pump models.  They were an adequate size for most of the time I was pumping. Not really any complaints.
Kathleen A.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
I love Medela for pumping and storing milk. The bottles seal well and are drop resistant (which is a must when you’re a working, pumping mother). When I had my second baby, I actually re-used several of the bottles from my first baby... they’re long-lasting!

Looking for your answer?