Medela 12V Portable Vehicle Adaptor

by Medela

12V Vehicle Lighter Adapter

My fiancé bought me this adaptor before he read reviews and some say not to use it on the back pack style pump because the voltage is to high and will burn the motor out. Has anyone experienced this problem?
Start your review of Medela 12V Portable Vehicle Adaptor!
Kathryn S.
Ballston Spa, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 11
First, I love that medela offers a car adaptor for pumping. Has been wonderful when I've needed it for long road trips, hands free pumping while commuting or if I've needed to run to the car to have a private place to pump when I'm out and about. The thing I find frustrating is how easily this burns out. I've gone through 2 adaptors because they eventually just die and stop working. I would think they'd make them able to hold up to the pumping needs of the machine but something about them keeps breaking down. I know others who have experienced the same issue. I would love to see them rework them as I enjoy the concept!
Amber O.
Missoula, MT
If you plan on pumping on the go, you must get this adaptor! It makes pumping in the car so easy. It's so nice not to use any batteries.
Courtney D.
Amarillo, TX
The Medela 12-volt vehicle lighter adapter took me by surprise the first time I used it. I thought my medela pump was on it's last leg and needed to pump during a road trip. Upon plugging this in we were startled by how loud it was. But the suction of the pump was tons better. I was able to pump more in less time due to this adapter. I was very pleased with this product.