Medela 120ct Disposable Nursing Bra Pads uploaded by Sofiya C.Medela 120ct Disposable Nursing Bra Pads uploaded by Jessica B.

BY MEDELA #25 in Breast Pumps & Accessories

Medela 120ct disposable nursing bra pads see more...

• Of all the different nursing pads I've tried, these work ...1 Answers
Nicza S.
Gibsonton, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These definitely do the job. To the day I have not had it move exposing and leaking through bras. Highly recommend to breastfeeding mamas. They have adhesives to stick to the inside of your bras so they stay in place. The pack comes with 120 disposable ones and they last me quite a while since I don’t leak as often.
Evon P.
Fresno, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I purchased these at Buybuy Baby and Target, they’ve been great so far! They have sticky’s to put on your bra preventing you from leaking and I have yet to have an accident in public! I would definitely recommend bf moms to get these!
Keshia H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
2 pairs are included with Medela Tote Bag. Perks of having medical insurance that will offer it to you for free. It’s thicker than most pads and feels soft. Absorbs nicely and I can rely on the adhesive to stick to my bra!
Mary r.
Plainville , CT
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
To thick but they do the job. They don't stick well so I don't bother even trying. They are very absorbent but you can see them through the shirt which is a bummer.
Italy M.
Alexandria, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I really don't like these nursing pads because theyre too small. They're shaped in a way to "fit" your breast shape but they leak really fast. In my opinion they are too pricey for what they can do. I have found others way cheaper and better quality. I love every other medela product but they need to step up on this one in particular.
Adrianna P.
Joint Base Lewis Mcchord
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I am not a fan of the shields personally. They are not absorbing enough for women who have a better flow. I don't know the price because I got them in the breast pump kit. I would not personally purchase because you cannot wear these longer than an hour. When the milk got into them they also made my nipples feel itchy
Kerri D.
Logan Twp, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I received these as a sample with my Medela pump. I would not recommend these for wearing out in public. They are incredibly thick and a bit on the smaller side. I didn't care for the material, some what scratchy and not very soft. These are a good option for when your milk is first coming in and you are having sporadic let downs.
Christianne S.
Brunswick, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I have a wide arraybof disposable breast pads. These are my 2nd favorite. Love the individual packaging. The way they are folded in half makes it easier for travel. Very absorbent. Little to no leaks with these. And they're soft but not overly so where it leaves lint and residue behind. Just a tad pricey but worth it.
Allison V.
Tyler, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I got a few of these free with my Medela Breast pump and I like them compared to the other ones my mom had gotten me from Walmart. They cushiony and absorb very well. My breasts feel comfortable too. They are a bit spongy and thick, but I find them perfect for new moms barely getting their breast milk.
Jade T.
Belen, NM
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My breasts leaved like no tomorrow and these worked amazing! they're soft and work great. They were an average price and i bought them a lot. I would just buy mine from Walmart but they have them at many other stores. If you want disposable ones i recommend these ones.
Natalie M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Of all the different nursing pads I've tried, these work well for high absorbency. they do bunch in the bra and able to be seen through your shirt at times. I had a problem with heavy leaking so l didn't care as much that they were noticeable under my clothes