BY MEDELA

Need a Private Place to Pump? How About Your Car? 8-foot long cord. Adjust pumping speed accordingly for comfort. Gives you some extra room to charge your pump in your vehicle. Replaceable 1.5 amp fuse. The 12 Volt Vehicle Lighter Adaptor Works with: Freestyle®. Pump In Style®. Lactina® Use of the vehicle lighter adaptor will slightly increase the pumping speed of the Pump In Style breastpumps. see more...

Courtney D.
Amarillo, TX
The Medela 12-volt vehicle lighter adapter took me by surprise the first time I used it. I thought my medela pump was on it's last leg and needed to pump during a road trip. Upon plugging this in we were startled by how loud it was. But the suction of the pump was tons better. I was able to pump more in less time due to this adapter. I was very pleased with this product.
Amber O.
Missoula, MT
If you plan on pumping on the go, you must get this adaptor! It makes pumping in the car so easy. It's so nice not to use any batteries.
Lacy N.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My fiancé bought me this adaptor before he read reviews and some say not to use it on the back pack style pump because the voltage is to high and will burn the motor out. Has anyone experienced this problem?

back