BY MEDELA #46 in Breast Pumps & Accessories

Our 100% Cotton Is Soft And Quickly Absorbs Moisture To Help Promote Air Flow For Healthier Skin. The Contoured Design Holds The Pad In Place, Giving Your Peace Of Mind. Contoured Shape For An Exceptional Fit Natural Fibers Promote Air Flow For Healthy Skin No-Shift Design Keeps Pads In Place Includes Laundry Bag For Easy Washing Contents May Vary Form Picture. Made In Philippines see more...

Amber L.
San Diego, CA
I purchased these pads after I realized how many disposable ones I would go through in a day. It was ridiculous! Don't waste money, just wash them! You might have to buy more than one set to start but the littl tote they come with is awesome for storage. I don't even use mine in the washer. I love the contour too! So much more comfortable than the disposable and way less noisy!
Peachy W.
San Diego, CA
I got these because I thought the disposable ones were very uncomfortable. These ones were definitely comfortable and I love that they came in this baggies so you won't lose them when you wash them in the laundry. I did notice that after a few washes, they lost their shape.
Angie Y.
Honestly this was the best and most important thing to me as a breastfeeding mom I was very comfortable they never were noticeable it saves money because they are reusable I recommend every breastfeeding mother to use this product
Alina E.
Defiance, OH
These are terrible, they get soaked through quickly and don't do anything to protect my clothing. The Fabric isn't soft and they get worse after washing. I would suggest getting bamboo nursing pads instead of these.
Bree H.
Vancouver, WA
Get as many pairs as you can manage. Like 5-8 for the easiest time with all the laundry you are now responsible for. Nothing better than a hot shower alone and a fresh pair of breast pads. Now THAT'S livin'
Nicole M.
They work okay, nothing gets on your clothes. They aren't comfortable and they do not absorb the moisture well. They are also lumpy under clothes.
Taylor S.
I hate all nursing pads. They are bulky an obvious. At least these weren't itchy like the disposable ones though.
Stormie R.
These are extremely soft and comfortable wearing and the laundry bag makes it easy to carry them in the diaper bag in case you need a fresh pair while out and about plus keeps the pairs together when doing laundry.
Melissa G.
Monrovia, CA
So, I totally love that these are cotton & wash able. I tried the disposal ones from a different brand & I felt like I had trash bags in my bra! So NOT comfortable when you are already sore from being a first time mom breastfeeding. Needless to say I stocked up on these and dedicatedly didn't regret it. They even stayed looking new regardless of however many times they were washed.
Cassadee L.
 I was a bit hesitant purchasing these because of the price. After using them I am in love!  It is truly met my expectations . I love the fact that they are reusable you can just throw them in the washing machine.  I have bought multiple times of these products so that I can have them on hand when the other ones are in the wash.  No more disposable pads for this mama !
Holly H.
Fort Pierce, FL
Mega Parent Expert
Where can I purchase these? desperately need washable nursing pads! the disposable ones are killing my pocket.
Kayla T.
Chula Vista, CA
How long do these last for and how many come to a box?