BY MEDAGLIA D'ORO

Medaglia D'Oro®.
SAS.
Gold medal.
Caffe' espresso.
Italian roast. see more...

Lisa C.
Philadelphia, PA
This is my go to espresso brand of coffee. It is roasted dark and ground very fine. This is what I expect of espresso. The quality that make it stand out is the flavor. It is not over roasted like other brands.
Maria M.
I love this coffee. It has that dark, rich bold flavor that most other espressos lack. I’m very content with this coffee every morning. Great price, I just wished they sold it in bigger quantities, definitely recommend it to other lsb
Levi R.
Athens, AL
If you like strong coffee, then this is for you. it taste amazing! Strong coffee with a strong flavor, without tasting bitter !
Amanda L.
Burnettsville, IN
I can't live without this coffee. I love to use this on shakes and frappes. gives a great kick
V B.
Great coffee, the price is usually cheaper than most other brands too and you get more of it in the can than you do with other brands.
DONNA v.
Thisis the only brand of expresso i use for that and cappichino.excellent state and flver.
Kersten B.
I've used this espresso in my espresso maker to lattes and it is very rich and good!
krystal h.
Rochester, MI
I don't drink much hot coffee, so for me to give a coffee 5 stars it has to be the best. It tastes and smells amazing.
Kerry M.
three bridges, nj
I am a coffee lover/ addict, and I use this espresso in my Bialetti Moka Express (the stovetop version, not the electric one). It tastes rich and delicious every time. I refrigerate the leftover espresso and use it to make iced lattes that taste just as good as Starbucks, if not better. I love that it's affordable and I can find it at my local grocery stores. I have tried more expensive brands and I still like this one the best.