Medagila D'Oro Medaglia D'Oro Instant Espresso Coffee 2-oz.

Medaglia d'oro instant espresso coffee 2-oz. see more...

d k.
I was tired of all of the regular instant coffees out there. They were too bitter, strong, or mild. I found this at Winco and decided to give it a try. I LOVE the taste! Its fast, convenient, and has multiple uses. My husband and I enjoy a cup everyday, and haven't gone back to regular coffee. My family also prefers this now to regular coffee. Espresso just tastes more rich and flavorful, I will also purchase the ground version. I also use it for baking anything with chocolate. Enjoy!
Sana M.
I got this because I simply didn't have time to make fresh coffee sometimes & I was very dissatisfied with regular instant coffee mixes. This is definitely an upgrade, but I feel like I need to use a lot of the product to make a proper amount of espresso/coffee. I also switched to espresso in hopes that it would be more caffeinated than coffee, but I haven't found that to be true. I would recommend this brand, though!
Nicole L.
Council Blfs, IA
I have been looking for an instant espresso to make at home without all the big equipment and am glad I found Medagila D'Oro Instant Espresso at Target. This was so easy to use and much less expensive to make a mocha for out the door than stopping somewhere on the way to work. It has a great taste and gives just the right wake me up without the huge crash or craving for more later in the morning. Will definitely keep this in the cabinet.
Johanna Y R.
I like to drink coffee when I wake up and for those days where you do not have much time to spare me this instant coffee is my salvation I like the aroma, the taste and the speed with which you can prepare a delicious cup love
Tara G.
Philadelphia, PA
I actually love to cook with this! I will often add little bit in my BBQ rub or sauce, chocolate cake mix, and even when making ice cream.
Sandi P.
This stuff is potent! I can't use it as a drink but it's my go to for recipes calling for coffee flavoring or espresso.
Lucy S.
Sayville, NY
Nothing beats real coffee in my opinion. But this stuff definitely isn't the worst I've ever had!