Med-aid Soft Derby Handle Triple Wound Carbon Fiber Cane - Four Section Foldable Color: Red

BY MED-AID

Gaia E.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Best.cane.ever! I have really bad knees that like to mess up out-of-the-blue and its nice to not have to lug around a stick that is awkward, gets in the way and cracks me in the same knees when I try to carry it off to the side. This, you don't have to worry about any of that! These will fold up and slide into a medium to large purse, bookbag, grocery bag, glove box and many more conveniently placed spots! If you still have one that is not collapsible then you need to get one of these ones now.
Brittany S.
Milan, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
We used to sell a lot of these at the store that I used to work at. Customers liked them because we often ran a sale on them and they found that it was a good quality for the price. They also said they liked the colors that it came in, as well as the ability to fold it up easily. Great product.
hilda d.
The stick seems to me very practical for those who need to use them, avoid the problem of forgetting them or take up a lot of space, can be stored in a bag or in the wallet. I recommend it for everyone with knee problems.
marle t.

I have not used it.
But it looks super practical.
My mom uses cane, and this would be super practical.
Because you can take it anywhere, and for people like her who do not need it all day is ideal.
Lisa S.
Redding, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My mom has one and she absolutely loves it. It really helps her with her bad knee and folds up conviently in her purse.
Heather k.
My grandma had one and she loves it. Don't every leave the house without it ,😜. Highly recommended