BY MEATY BONE

Meaty Bone Medium Dog Snacks.
Baked-in meaty flavor.
Dog snacks. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Cassandra Z.
Pet Lover Expert
My two dogs absolutely love these! I would say that these bones are by far one of their favorite kind of treats/snacks to eat. I definitely make sure I keep these in the house for them on the regular.
Kassie B.
Aurora, IL
Pet Lover Expert
These are the best dog bones that I could ever give my dog. They are not bland like others. It really does have a smoky flavor. He loves em. The bid box lasts too. I have a big dog as well.
Sam S.
Unfortunately my dogs aren't big fans of biscuits although they did eat them after a while. Therefore I assume flavor wise is good. If your dogs like biscuits than it's worth a try.
lyndsey p.
Birdsnest, VA
My dogs love these bones! would not recommend giving to them on any light colored carpet because the red in the bone does stain but the dogs love them
Elizabeth W.
Louisville, KY
My dog loves these and these treats is what helps me training my dog!! They are not expensive and they are available at all retail stores...
Patricia K.
Mobile, AL
My dog loves milk bones and any kind of treats. But when I gave him these he went nuts and was the happiest pup alive.
Cayla M.
Anderson, Indiana
These are really great, my moms dog loves them and is really sweet when you get ready to give them to him
Diane R.
elk grove, ca
I knew my dog liked milk bones but boy I gave her one of these and she loved it