BY MEATY BONE

Basted with beefy flavor dogs crave Crunchy texture helps clean teeth with every bite Great for dogs of all ages, from puppies to adults Made with real chicken The look and taste of grilled chicken Delicious aroma and chewy texture that dogs love see more...

Buy on Walmart
Elizabeth G.
Eldon, MO
These are my dog's go to snack, he loves these! He will not go a day without having at least one of these biscuits. Generally I usually give him one of these when he comes in from his first morning potty break. However if I forget and try to go back to bed he will go to my dryer where I keep these stored and whine until I give him one. He would eat them like candy if I'd let him.
Jennifer L.
Hatboro, PA
I first worried about giving these to my Husky but she loves them. It helps with cleaning her teeth and her breath isn't bad after eating one. It normally takes her a few minutes to finish the large treat but she likes the Meaty Bone Dog Biscuits a lot. I highly recommend this treat.
Zoila M.
Lyndhurst, NJ
I got a box of these because my dog no longer paid much attention to the Milkbone biscuits. Meaty Bone does a great job on keeping the doggy breath under control, but I was upset to see a stain on my carpet. Thankfully I got it out, but I'm careful now on where my dog can eat these.
Kassie B.
Aurora, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I would love to try these meaty bones. I never saw that they came in larger sizes. I have a big dog so he loves bigger treats as well.